in flatland i hardly use a backbrake so

E

EasternBMX

brakes post #3
why don't you need a back brake in flatland i thought you would want one

I

infantry43RIDER

brakes post #4
thats really not true...i have seen more brakeless flat riders than EVER now days...even more than i see street riders.

F

FOL

brakes post #5
2 brakes: flatland...

I've seen pretty much 1 brake flatlanders (front brake only)...and some no brake flatlanders...

I

infantry43RIDER

brakes post #6
wow i have seen only brakeless flat riders forever.

T

Tucker

brakes post #7
It dosent really matter how many breaks you have if any its just what you prefere and what suits you style...

L

leon_luxton

brakes post #8
i have 2 brakes and flatland
the reason flatlanders turn brakless after a few years of rideing is to test there selves.put thereselfs to the limit by trying there tricks brakless wot makes it ALOT harder to do.thats why :wink:
leon luxton 8O

I

infantry43RIDER

brakes post #9
yea that is why most people turn brakeless...flat or not.

S

StandardOX

brakes post #10
Riding brakeless improved my skill. Since I removed my brakes, I started doing stuff I used to hezitate doing. When you have no brakes, and you go really fast to try to clear a gap, or something, you can't stop, so you have to clear the gap, or do whatever. Brakeless keeeps you from hezitation. That means, if you normally ride up to something, hit your brakes right before it, and just ride away, taking off the brakes will rid of that habit. Then, later on, when ur less hezitant, put the brakes back on if desired.

I

infantry43RIDER

brakes post #11
yup.

New Topics