Brakes...

• Discuss Brakes... in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I F*cked up my front brakes the other day, i was riding dirt and messed dem up somehow... i wanted to take them out but the cables got stuck.. now its... ...
  • Tags bike
T

techniquekid

Brakes... post #1
I F*cked up my front brakes the other day, i was riding dirt and messed dem up somehow... i wanted to take them out but the cables got stuck.. now its even more messed up... could u gif me some advice..?

S

sentaafEQpovar

Brakes... post #2
monkeywrench/allenwrench... whichever applies to ur situation + hedge clipppers

D

Darkmana

Brakes... post #3
Cut the cables then yank that sucker out!

T

techniquekid

Brakes... post #4
i tried but da F*cking brakes got stuck and now my bike is totally a piece of unrideble junk wif two break callipers hanging at each side... doesnt it look stupid?

E

EasternBMX

Brakes... post #5
take your front brake off

I

infantry43RIDER

Brakes... post #6
take both your brakes off...sorry.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Brakes... post #7
my rims are so shitty wobbly that there at some points there is like a quarter inch of space between brake pad and rim and at other pints on rim its touching, not that some ppl keep their brake pad like 2cm from rim and it never even touches in a full rotation, i just keep my brakes on in the hopes taht one day ill have a strait rim then i can tighten up my brakes and use em, plus having brakes on my bike makes it look less hoopty even though they dont slow my bike down one bit when brake lever pulled all the way

E

EasternBMX

Brakes... post #8
haha that sucks dude my brake (back) is so dialed i don't know what i would do without it

New Topics