brakeless tricks w/ brakes on

• Discuss brakeless tricks w/ brakes on in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; it seems like ppl think just cuase u use brakes, u will have to use em in your stalls and stuff... like ppl say, oh u have more skill if u do your... ...
  • Tags bike bikes flatland fufanu street
S

sentaafEQpovar

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #1
it seems like ppl think just cuase u use brakes, u will have to use em in your stalls and stuff... like ppl say, oh u have more skill if u do your trick with no brakes on your bike.... dont ppl ever use thier breaks just to slow down and stuff? only thing i use mine for, i never use em in tricks.... and like, about how the tire rubs after doing like 3 barspins, well then just do your tricks breakless, and have hella slack inbetween trim nd break pads and stuff.....

****, next time i break my cable im just putting on my shitty gyro that doesnt work for shit, cuas ei will only be using it to slow down

just a thought

but i guess having breaks on but not using tyhem for tricks is kinda like having a kickstand for others, its dandy to have and stuff,, but it gets in the way too much for the help of what it gives.,... or sumthing i dont know

O

oibmxpunx

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #2
i love my brakes i need them to cuz i do lots of fufanus, abubicas, tire taps, and wall taps that shit is hard to do without brakes like the brakeless kids i ride with are good as hell but they cant fufanu q-pipes because there tire will slip out most of the time

F

federal_rider12

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #3
yeah the only time ive seen a brakeless rider do a fufanu was when he deflated his tire so he tapped the rail hard and it sunk in and stayed in place. but i like brakes, all my friends were like become a real rider and take your brake off and im just like you can be a real rider with 1, 2, or no brakes it dont matter just ride what you like

O

oibmxpunx

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #4
yeah man i just ride what feels good not whats trendy i hate kids like that rideing is not about being cool its about being ur owe pearson and doing what ever u want

F

federal_rider12

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #5
yeah my favorite rider rides front and rear brakes and 2 sets of pegs, of course i havent seen him ride in a while so i dont know if hes still riding that. i want to see this bike he had a prototype of by King bike co, i wonder if its a street frame since king bikes ive only seen flatland hell maybe thats what it was, i dont know. but if it was a street frame i cant wait to see it come out because i might like to try it

O

oibmxpunx

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #6
king shit cost a lot tho

S

sentaafEQpovar

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #7
thats besides the point, i think i was trying to say that, just cuase ur not doing ur tricks with brakes, dont mean u have to pull them off,m they still good for slowing urself down when a little kid crosses your path out of no where, i mean, my brakes are too shitty to use on abubicas and stuff, but i still keeep my brakes cuase theyve helped me avoid gettign hit by cars and stuff and wear and tear on my shoes

F

federal_rider12

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #8
the only thing ive seen king bikes make was one flatland frame and i dont know how much it costs.

but yeah brakes keep little kids parents off my back, at parks, and keeps me from slamming into cars. 2 years ago i would have been in the hospital fomr being hit by a car, since i was doing a gap and my friend didnt check to see if a car was coming and by the time i landed the car was right there i pulled my brakes and was able to barely miss the car i was able to touch it it was sooo close

O

oibmxpunx

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #9
they still good for slowing urself down when a little kid crosses your path out of no where
i just hit the little f*ckers

F

federal_rider12

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #10
:lol:

O

oibmxpunx

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #11
im not like one of thos stuck up good kids that go and rule the park but come on ppl need to wach where there going and i hate how the skaters hang out behind the landing of the box jumps i will hit them if there there cuz that f*cking ***

F

federal_rider12

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #12
i sit on top of box jumps at one park i go to because there is no other place to sit and no one even tries to clear it because there is no way, but me and some kid i met at the park on blades made history :lol: i pulled him to clear the box and he barely made it only by like 3in and i was hauling and when he pulled off i totally lost control and almost rammed into a hand rail

O

oibmxpunx

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #13
that sucks man at this one park this kid tryed a flip over the shitty box and he fell and the end of ih bars when thro his leg it was so sick thay have to take the bike to the hospitl and it was still in his leg

F

federal_rider12

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #14
that is sick!!!! dude i wish i had a movie of that to show posers and kids i hate that act like they ride so theyd quit in no time

O

oibmxpunx

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #15
yeah o dont thing any one got it on video cuz that would be sweet lol

F

federal_rider12

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #16
hey you guys, you wanna see what happens to posers and fakers? handlebar through the leg you ****ers muuuuwwwwaaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaa :lol: oh man if my mom saw anything like theyd shed have a heart attack and die thats why i cant have a video camera because she dont want to see anything that happens out there, but i do i want to relive it all

O

oibmxpunx

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #17
lol the only time my mom waches me ride is comps and races and shes cool about shit like that

F

federal_rider12

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #18
i showed her my bruise on the backside of my leg and she was like your crazy i dont know how you keep doing that after hurting yourself. and im like hurting my self oh no this is a surface scratch this isnt anything near an injury and she just walked away :D

O

oibmxpunx

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #19
yeah i dont end up falling to much any more but when i do i make it count lmfao

F

federal_rider12

brakeless tricks w/ brakes on post #20
i think i overact bails and crashes a bit but i like to crash its fun

New Topics