Brakeless Tailwhip

• Discuss Brakeless Tailwhip in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Before I took my front brakes off I could almost completely tailwhip eveytime, but sinse I took them off I have trouble. Can anyone help me on... ...
  • Tags tailwhip
C

Colorblinded

Brakeless Tailwhip post #1
Before I took my front brakes off I could almost completely tailwhip eveytime, but sinse I took them off I have trouble. Can anyone help me on brakesless tailwhips, I do the foot thing and all that and when the frame gets in front of me, my foot slides back and i usually fall backwards, slip off, or do some other thing with the wheel rolling backwards and my foot falling off that involves pain. So any help would be cool. :wink:

I

infantry43RIDER

Brakeless Tailwhip post #2
i don't have brakes...and when i do them flat tailwhips like that i just try to keep a lot of my weight on my foot that im jamming forward so that when the frame gets to your opposite side you don't fall off backwards.

O

oibmxpunx

Brakeless Tailwhip post #3
infantry43RIDER said:
i don't have brakes...and when i do them flat tailwhips like that i just try to keep a lot of my weight on my foot that im jamming forward so that when the frame gets to your opposite side you don't fall off backwards.
thats what i do

New Topics