brakeless park?

• Discuss brakeless park? in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Is it a good idea? I ride brakeless street and Im about to go to the park for the first time brakeless (goin Adrenaline Alley) and wondered if its a... ...
Matter2k7

Matter2k7

brakeless park? post #1
Is it a good idea? I ride brakeless street and Im about to go to the park for the first time brakeless (goin Adrenaline Alley) and wondered if its a good idea.
Thanx

andhey

andhey

brakeless park? post #2
are there alot of little kids? if yes than its probably not a very good idea

Matter2k7

Matter2k7

brakeless park? post #3
It's mainly really experienced riders... and sponsored riders

Fey

Fey

brakeless park? post #4
I ride park brakeless.
If you're going to hit something and you can't just jump of your bike, then brakes wouldn't have done a thing.

It helps your flow not to have brakes, you rely on pumping and not pumping to monitor speed and feels really good.

JamiefromCov

JamiefromCov

brakeless park? post #5
Yeah, I also ride brakeless park and i can stop relativley the same time as brakes

Plus no lever to catch

Slightly lighter lol

Looks better

And like Fey said it gives you a good flow

T

tsi

brakeless park? post #6
Is it a good idea? I ride brakeless street and Im about to go to the park for the first time brakeless (goin Adrenaline Alley) and wondered if its a good idea.
Thanx
good idea yes

kenbillmary

kenbillmary

brakeless park? post #7
ive' rode corby brakeless and its fine man.

X

XboxKid

brakeless park? post #8
Yeah its good overall, but can be annoying when you're trying to footjam or fufanu and you hit it to fast.

J

jawn

brakeless park? post #9
I ride brakeless park, but I have brakes. I just don't pull the lever.

When I had no brakes, I got along OK, but your mileage might vary. You gotta watch what lines people take, and any line that nobody else is doing, just roll it slowly a few times so people can see what you intend to do.

Levimoody

Levimoody

brakeless park? post #10
I rode brakeless all the time, even tho at our skatepark there are more scooters, 10 year old playing with remote controlled cars than bikers but we try to avoid them.

elijah

elijah

brakeless park? post #11
i ride brakeless park pretty much everyday. just try and stay controlled and be aware of everyone around you.

Chris

Chris

brakeless park? post #12
its addrenalline ally. of course its stupid to ride brakeless there. everyone will pull out infront, snake you, and comp the shit out of you.

so you'll end up swirving off into a wall or something

New Topics