Brakeless Endo

• Discuss Brakeless Endo in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Sup people! \m/ I need help on a brakeless endo. I can do a brake endo good and pretty high. I dont know how to do a brakeless endo. :evil: any... ...
  • Tags endo
P

PSYXHORIDER

Brakeless Endo post #1
Sup people! \m/
I need help on a brakeless endo. I can do a brake endo good and pretty high. I dont know how to do a brakeless endo. :evil: any tips would help.

O

oibmxpunx

Brakeless Endo post #2
jam your foot in to your forks there fun to do out of a 1/4 pipe like a frot tire tap

L

leon_luxton

Brakeless Endo post #3
i do that

P

PSYXHORIDER

Brakeless Endo post #4
ok. but i wanna start flatland and i need to do an endo without footjamming or using brakes[/i]

Poseidon

Poseidon

Brakeless Endo post #5
Uhm...

Just practice jumping up with yourback end..point your toes down to grip the pedals...lean over the bars..and yank up with the feet..basically.

B

Bigboomer

Brakeless Endo post #6
It might be easier to first practice against a wall / curb at a low rolling speed... roll up to it, and follow what Poseidon said

I

infantry43RIDER

Brakeless Endo post #7
yea roll up to a wall and just lean forward to get your back end up..takes practice...when you get it sometimes you might need to hop a couple times to keep your balance...

R

Rippin92RS

Brakeless Endo post #8
All in one motion, just push forward/down on the bars and lift with your feet. Not too hard. Good Luck!

-Rippin

New Topics