Brake lever/cable options with gyro.

• Discuss Brake lever/cable options with gyro. in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; this may be in the wrong spot, if so i apologize. What do you guys thik is better: dirty harry lever with dragonfly set-up odyssey M2 set-up... ...

which lever/cable set-up?????

• Odyssey M2 set-up

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Diatech dirty harry lever - dragonfly cable set-up

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lilwillywilly

Lilwillywilly

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #1
this may be in the wrong spot, if so i apologize.

What do you guys thik is better:

dirty harry lever with dragonfly set-up

odyssey M2 set-up (trigger)

organizedrage

organizedrage

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #2
this may be in the wrong spot, if so i apologize.

What do you guys thik is better:

dirty harry lever with dragonfly set-up

odyssey M2 set-up (trigger)
I have the Odyssey set up it works amazingly! Very smooth setup and a great design.

K

knt102000

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #3
m2 ftw....

Lilwillywilly

Lilwillywilly

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #4
I had the M2 on my x-2 low, and loved it, my fit has the harry and dragonfly. I know its whatever i like better, and since i liked the M2 i will prolly get that, just curious what other people thought.

DANCLOSH

DANCLOSH

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #5
M2.
Good quality, respected brand, the cables work good and they are pretty cheap to replace.

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #6
M2 seems like the smart choice, but their both really nice setups

Lilwillywilly

Lilwillywilly

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #7
I love all odyssey products, i have slick cables on the bottom, odyssey london mod, and evolvers.

gonna go with the M2's

M

Marcus Poopy

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #8
M2!!!!!!!!! thats what im getting,

or i might get a colony lever and dragonfly cables

E

emile45

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #9
I don't realy see a difference between them I changed from a dirt harry with dargon fly to a m2 and the only reason was bescause I don't like the Dirt harry lever

Lilwillywilly

Lilwillywilly

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #10
My lower cable on the dragonfly rubs on the bottom of my lever, no matter how i tweek it, it rubs, and it rubs enough to wear a groove in the aluminum.

Only reason i was skeptical about getting another M2 was because the lever is not spring loaded, I had a problem with not being able to get the lever to pop back like i wanted on my other bike, but with the evolvers, and the london mod, these brakes are so much smoother, i dont think i will have a problem with that.

Pickles

Pickles

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #11
instead of a dirty harry,get a tech 77 (unless youre going to be riding it on the bend).

I have a Tech 77/Dragonfly setup and its really smooth and kicks ass. set up to dual oddyssey's and Evo I's (no,not a mistype,I have the I's not the II's)

Lilwillywilly

Lilwillywilly

Brake lever/cable options with gyro. post #12
instead of a dirty harry,get a tech 77 (unless youre going to be riding it on the bend).

didnt even think about that, It is gonna be riding on the bend, any input on a different lever besides the ones mentioned for riding on the bend? Maybe 1 that will bring the lever back in a lil, so it doesnt hang out so far?

New Topics