brake cable

• Discuss brake cable in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok hey guys i just switched from my sh*ty gyro to a straight cable what is the best straight cable to get i need it to be realy long so i can do bar... ...
H

hyperspaz

brake cable post #1
ok hey guys i just switched from my sh*ty gyro to a straight cable what is the best straight cable to get i need it to be realy long so i can do bar spins and not have my brakes stop me and i want a red cable i was thinking the odyssey linear slik cable how is that

D

Devourment 138

brake cable post #2
Odyssey slic...

X

XIII

brake cable post #3
i have an odyssey brake line but i want an odyssey linear... the brake line is made of braided steel so it it very strong

W

William

brake cable post #4
i would get the cheepest cable you can find at your local bike store, becasue you'll probanly have to replace your cable regularly so you don't want to be buying expensive cables.

E

EPMD

brake cable post #5
linear for sure

F

federal_rider12

brake cable post #6
i got the odyssey linear slic in red and its the best cable you can get. everyone likes the slic cable but the linear slic is way better

D

Devourment 138

brake cable post #7
federal_rider12 said:
i got the the slic cable but the linear slic is way better
thats what I ment...I have that one too

F

federal_rider12

brake cable post #8
i never tried the slic cable but i wont ever now since i have used the linear slic and its bad ass. its my first actual good cable and if i ever need a new one im getting the linear slic again

wtpbmx

wtpbmx

brake cable post #9
why didn't you hold on your gyro :?

M

Mr_Shrapnel

brake cable post #10
odyssey linear if you do a load of bar spinsing and stuff, odyssey brake line if not.
however most brake calbes are quite good if they are pre-stretched stainless steel inners with teflon lined housing. lube them up and it will rock out with the best of them.

H

hyperspaz

brake cable post #11
thanx im going to try and pick one up today - the reason i ditched my gyro is because it was like imposible to set up and im lazy and it was working insuficiantly

D

Devourment 138

brake cable post #12
you won't regret it...

New Topics