Bottom Braket...

• Discuss Bottom Braket... in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; is loose. it moves like a little bit to the side. What could i do to tighten it because i dont know what way to tighten it or loosen it because i heard... ...
N

nathan_a_ev

Bottom Braket... post #1
is loose. it moves like a little bit to the side. What could i do to tighten it because i dont know what way to tighten it or loosen it because i heard the threads can be reveversed and crap. Some one please help me because i sunno what can happen when i run it like how it is.

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Bottom Braket... post #2
What type do you have?

Air-Ox

Air-Ox

Bottom Braket... post #3
This is happening to me a few weeks ago. My problem was my CRANKS were loose not my BB. It looks as if its the bb but check your cranks just in case.

N

nathan_a_ev

Bottom Braket... post #4
i tihnk its an american. i think i fixed the problem. it only moves a little now. i like repacked my whole bb which was like the first time i ever done that so yeah. thanks anyways.

M

MATRIX

Bottom Braket... post #5
i tihnk its an american. i think i fixed the problem. it only moves a little now. i like repacked my whole bb which was like the first time i ever done that so yeah. thanks anyways.
Tighten the BB till the cranks barley move. Then back off about 1/4 turn of a wrench. Anything more is TOO LOOSE

New Topics