........bored........

• Discuss ........bored........ in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; it f*cking 5:45 am i cant sleep im so bored i have to go to work at 10:00 am how *** i hope i can get off and still have time to try to ride some where... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
O

oibmxpunx

........bored........ post #1
it f*cking 5:45 am i cant sleep im so bored i have to go to work at 10:00 am how *** i hope i can get off and still have time to try to ride some where if im not to tired i might go to sleep at work know one comes in in the winter and its not even x-mas time know one needs to buy a bike i want a beer dose any one els want a beer its hot in here i need to open a windo ot cool it of in here brown it a cool color i like brown i habe a brown bike well frame at lest and brown shoes green is a cool color toi have green bars forks and pedals i opened the windo now it starting to get cold in here how fun but o well ill live i think gack is a weird name for a bike co. i think i wonder how the came up with that i like mountan dew its good pop(soda) i wonder why we call it pop but every one eld calls it soda MI is a *** state at lest we have albes lol and u dont lol where so much cooler lol not realy where ever dose not have snow is cooler damn i wish i lived there any where but here i like transworld magazine it has some cool stuff in it every one should read it i have a sobe sticker on my bike it has a lisard on a bike i toke it off a bodle mike aitken is a good bmxer well im sorry for wasting ur time with this long what ever it is i just typed i bet ur saying what a f*cking wast of ur time this will probly get locked lol but i dont care cuz it was something to do so if ur bored to you can post some dumb s*it here to but if ur not bord u probly quit reading this alredy and if u dident thanks for ur time i want to see some ppl post some long dumb s*it here to lol that would be fun well im going to go no realy i am ok later

R

rocket

........bored........ post #2
haha its 4:25am here...one of my days off from work. im drunk, thanks for the story...dont think i coulda read it sober :wink: drinking is bad but good at the same time. work ride eat shit **** sleep. gotta have sumthin once in ahwile. right? ahh im too tired to ramble on. but ill be back another day...

O

oibmxpunx

........bored........ post #3
yeah im still up and its 8:57pm how *** i did not even get to ride to day sucks

F

federal_rider12

........bored........ post #4
i havent riden in a month and i lost my feeling for riding i could go to the flow but i have to get a paper notorized so i can ride and i hate riding by myself and i like never have the money to get in so i doubt ill ever go

C

casperh

........bored........ post #5
icerocket said:
haha its 4:25am here...one of my days off from work. im drunk, thanks for the story...dont think i coulda read it sober :wink: drinking is bad but good at the same time. work ride eat shit f*ck sleep. gotta have sumthin once in ahwile. right? ahh im too tired to ramble on. but ill be back another day...
425 pm woaah i havnt finished school by then

O

oibmxpunx

........bored........ post #6
i whent to sleep last night but i did not get to ride so today still sucked

F

federal_rider12

........bored........ post #7
im so bored ive been working on starting my own company ive gotten lots of information and we started to make a website i need about $230 to get us going first we are going to do skateboard decks then clothes and then bmx stuff just because skateboard stuff is much cheaper and i already got a hook up to get me going

C

casperh

........bored........ post #8
sounds cool

F

federal_rider12

........bored........ post #9
need money thats the hardest part no one will hire me :roll:

O

oibmxpunx

........bored........ post #10
i think this is the longist ive ever been bored i made a new avitar its me doing a tree ride in millwakee WI that was fun MI me and ill send u the vid aim: fitbike bmxer

O

oibmxpunx

........bored........ post #11
im my signature van homan looks stond lol i just realized that

F

federal_rider12

........bored........ post #12
yeah he does and edwins fro looks like a tree

C

casperh

........bored........ post #13
oibmxpunx said:
i think this is the longist ive ever been bored i made a new avitar its me doing a tree ride in millwakee WI that was fun MI me and ill send u the vid aim: fitbike bmxer
can you also stick tha backflip in the tree ride?

F

federal_rider12

........bored........ post #14
gonz did but before he did he went to the hospital ohh man i watched his every try

O

oibmxpunx

........bored........ post #15
yeah man i do them all the time :roll:

O

oibmxpunx

........bored........ post #16

thats my bike its a old pic my bike was only like 2 weeks old in that pic so theres some now stuff on it

odyssey cassette hub with 11t driver
odyssey 7k rim
quamen qrd 29t sprocket
odyssey evolvers
odyssey jim c. magnesium pedals
bright green forks,bars, and pedals (spray painted)
no pegs

that 43t sprocket looks so sick its so big

i f*cked up and put 44t and its 43 sorry

F

federal_rider12

........bored........ post #17
yeah 44t chainwheels look way to big, 39t is the biggest i will go now but i wont go lower then a 33t if my fsa chainhweel will ever need replaced

O

oibmxpunx

........bored........ post #18
i love my 29-11 it feels realy good i like it for dirt and park

F

federal_rider12

........bored........ post #19
i like my 36t i dont like big chainwheels but i dont like small chainwheels so mine fits me perfect and i will be running a 36 13 when i get my new wheel that is if my chain clears my brake which i doubt it will since it almost hits it now so now im going to have to buy new brakes or see if i can shave these ones down or shave the mounts or run the 16t cog that comes with the cassette

O

oibmxpunx

........bored........ post #20
36-16 damn thats to low for me i like rideing one tooth lower like befor i had 29-11 i had 39-15 and in that pic its 43-16 i like a low ratio but 36-16 thats to low for me

New Topics