boomerang

• Discuss boomerang in the Flatlanders Country forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I know this is a flatland question, but I hope someone can help. I've been working on a boomerang and I can get about 3/4 around and just stall. Is... ...
  • Tags bike flatland video
P

pooky

boomerang post #1
I know this is a flatland question, but I hope someone can help. I've been working on a boomerang and I can get about 3/4 around and just stall. Is there a way I should lean to help out the spin? I take off from the right side of my bike and whip around to the left. thanks

K

kohman2

boomerang post #2
you gota have your pedals ready for when you come around. you really gota push youself around the bike. also it helps to do it on a surface that is not to rought to make the front wheel spin better.

S

shinslammer

boomerang post #3
put this in the flat land section....or tricks and how tos

Scorchy

Scorchy

boomerang post #4
yuo may not need pedals ready, if u want you can jus jump onto your top tube then let yourself down to the pedals, but whichever jus as good, u need a real big spin goin on to get all way round and perfect timin if your usin brakes, took me a while to get perfect balance but cant do them n e more.....no brakes......there is a pic of me doin one in flatland ridin pics

smay

smay

boomerang post #5
you need to enter a dance comptition i swear if you win that your set for the rest of your life

N

nate-14

boomerang post #6
smay said:
you need to enter a dance comptition i swear if you win that your set for the rest of your life
ya and you'll be the master of the funky chicken ahah

New Topics