boodly rust

• Discuss boodly rust in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; :evil: dam bike, i was riding a bit of park and scrached my frame and didnt c it and it was raing so i went out 4 a ride coz i needed to ride. after... ...
  • Tags bike
E

Element Biker Dude

boodly rust post #1
:evil: dam bike, i was riding a bit of park and scrached my frame
and didnt c it and it was raing so i went out 4 a ride coz i needed to ride.
after the ride i wipped the frame wif a rag and went inside and that was a will back and now its rusting and my bike is 100% cromo so wot do i do to the rust 2 stop it even more and if my bike is scrached wot can i put on it to stop from rusting????? 8O

X

|x|D|x|

boodly rust post #2
tape :p, or new antirust paint, ill choose antirust paint, cus tape will weigh ur bike down so much

G

go4broke44

boodly rust post #3
heres a thought, sand the whole frame, let it rust, then clear coat it. rust frame!

I

infantry43RIDER

boodly rust post #4
|x|D|x| said:
tape :p, or new antirust paint, ill choose antirust paint, cus tape will weigh ur bike down so much
are you seriously saying that tape will weigh your bike down so much...if you are im going to kill you.

E

EasternBMX

boodly rust post #5
i riped my ride bmx magazine and put tape on it to fix the rip.....i can't read it now becuase i can't pick it up off the ground...
I'm playing

G

boodly rust post #6
i sanded my bike down and put black hockey tape over it just to make it heavy. there isnt even a triangle of the top tube - bottom tube - seat tube... its just taped right over.

T

Trimix

boodly rust post #7
Haha I saw a guy last night that had taken his 4-piece bars and covered them in plumbers insulation tubing, and electrical tape....hahaha

New Topics