BMX Videos-- Cameras

• Discuss BMX Videos-- Cameras in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; What cameras do they use for videos, were they have the circle thing around it? Were can I get one and were is some info about it on the internet? ...
  • Tags bmx bmx video bmx videos video
Z

Ze3

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #1
What cameras do they use for videos, were they have the circle thing around it? Were can I get one and were is some info about it on the internet?

J

Jam

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #2
You mean "fisheye" ?

Z

Ze3

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #3
I guess, were can i get one?

H

haroBMX

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #5
aright, get a small minidv cam if you are looking to edit it on a computer.

The circle thing is due to them having an attachemtn taht makes the depth of veiw bigger. usually these are called fisheyes, they make it so you can see 180 degrees.

this is accomplished because the lens is curved, like a fisheye.

and the circles aroudn thevideo is because sometimes some adapters have a small lens and the attachment is ment to be zoomed-thru. meaning that you have to zoom thru it in order to not see the circles. a lot of people dont do that because it makes it so you can only get like one thing.

hope this helps, sorry im a little tired now and i think that i didnt make sence..but if youneed to you can IM me or email me.

-jeremy

Z

Ze3

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #6
that clears it all up now! thanks

N

Not Danny Tanner

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #7
THe majority of cameras used by Props, Shine, and every other well produced video are mostly: Sony VX2000, Sony TRV 900, or Sony TRV 950. These cameras are 3 CCD and are a higher quality than the cameras that you would find at the typical electronics store.The lense you are talking about is a fisheye. The best fisheye out there is the "Death Lense" which is a Century Optics .3 Fisheye. These are the lenses that have the "bear trap" black lense guard sticking out of the sides. The black circle effect that Ze3 wants is actually an effect of a fisheye or a telephoto lense called vingnetting (sp) that is generally unwanted. Iguess some people like the look of it, I dont. You can buy a fisheye at your local camera store.

K

Kaps

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #8
ooo

cool video :D

415fsxrules

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #9
How much would one of those camera's cost about ???

R

rage2k3

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #10
I got a Cannon digital mini DV, fo about $600 canadian

415fsxrules

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #11
can u edit stuff with that camera rage???

R

rage2k3

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #12
Yes I can. But u need a fire wire card to upload it. That was about $100

415fsxrules

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #13
ic thanks alot

P.S this is my 100th post :D

R

rage2k3

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #14
no problem.

PS. This is my 71st post.

E

evanc

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #15
If you want a crap (sorry) camera, it should be about $600
If it's good, it will be no less than $1200 new. It should have 3 CCD's and be mini-DV.
Editing software (Adobe) is around $700. Capture card and firewire is about $100
Lenses are around $300-$500, depending on variable factors.

It's all very costly in the end.

Just say NO to pirating! (Don't download software). If you can't afford it, Windows Movie Maker is pretty powerful and free.

415fsxrules

BMX Videos-- Cameras post #16
ok thanks for the help guys

New Topics