BMX track

• Discuss BMX track in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; me and 2 friends are building a BMX jump track... we have 1 acre of land, free dirt, a bobcat, inloader and a backho... we have the basic layout... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx track jump
F

fluidice01

BMX track post #1
me and 2 friends are building a BMX jump track... we have 1 acre of land, free dirt, a bobcat, inloader and a backho... we have the basic layout... anyone got any tips or anything that could help out post yo ideas

H

hartattack_199

BMX track post #2
1 acre?!?!?! man you got it made!!!, first things first, Build a high drop in. now are you making Track as in Racing Track?? or Freestyle Track, tell me!

F

fluidice01

BMX track post #3
more like free style for jumping... its setup like a square... we figure high dropin in the corner and HUGE table top in the middle...

R

Revenge

BMX track post #4
how many meter² is an acre?? :oops:

H

hartattack_199

BMX track post #5
I agree with the big Drop in and the table, just do whatever, when your out there and you come up with an idea, just do it, see how it looks

T

Timon

BMX track post #6
Revenge said:
how many meter² is an acre?? :oops:
i think it's 100 on 100 meters, but I'm not sure..

H

hartattack_199

BMX track post #7
all i know is an acre is pretty big for a freestyle track, hope u have fun with that

P

pSic

BMX track post #8
google rulz ;)

acre is Morgen in german. and one morgen means something between 25 and 36 a till 122,5 a. (source: wissen.de)! 100 Ar(same as a?!) = 10 000 m2

psic

F

fluidice01

BMX track post #9
does the squate meters really matter??? well if it does its 4,047 square meters...

New Topics