BMX T-Shirt Contest!

• Discuss BMX T-Shirt Contest! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hello folks! since our sites have grown enourmously, we thought it would be cool to make t-shirts for the community. Unfortunatelly we (wynex and... ...
  • Tags bmx
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Norfox

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #1
Hello folks!

since our sites have grown enourmously, we thought it would be cool to make t-shirts for the community.
Unfortunatelly we (wynex and me) aren't really into designing stuff so we thought the best would be to announce
this t-shirt design contest.
As soon as we have enough suggestions we will demonstrate them here and you can vote which design we should finally
choose for the shirts.

Here are some hints for the contest:

* We want to print the shirts on both sides: so we need 2 designs (a small one and a larger one)
* The color of the shirts will be bright (white, grey..) so that your can also wear them
in summer without sweating your ass of
* The whole design should have as few colors as possible (preferably only 1 or 2)
* It should be obviously that the shirt has something to do with bmx
* Somewhere on the design bmx-zone.com or www.bmx-zone.com should appear (but doesn't need to be very large,
at least 8 cm or 3" - the whole design should not be larger than 20cm of width and 25cm of height - 8"*10")
* You can also embedd graphics (but only for one side of the shirt and take care of the colors)
* The design should have a resolution of at least 800*600px and a common data format (.psd .jpg .gif...)
* As sample for the shirt you can use: http://deepstar.ekonomika.be/Trashcan/ulyssis/lege-tshirt.png

Where to send the designs?

tshirtcontest@bmx-zone.com

subject: "t-shirt contest"

The winner will get his own T-Shirt for free!

Have fun and ride on!

Your BMX-Zone Team

M

Mr_Shrapnel

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #2
any specific size you would like the designs to be?

N

Norfox

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #3
* The design should have a resolution of at least 800*600px and a common data format (.psd .jpg .gif...)

F

federal_rider12

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #4
ive been working on a sticker for the company me and my friend have been trying to start but its not that resolution and it cant be switched or the colors will distort

X

XIII

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #5
want them to say BMX-Forum or BMX-Zone?

N

Norfox

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #6
@federal_rider12: the resolution isn't that important - just send it us

@Xlll: www.BMX-ZONE.com

F

federal_rider12

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #7
ill try as long as my internet allows me been lots of trouble with sending and recieving pictures but ill clean up the picture, which is meant to look like a hand drawn sketch, but it would take me a while to put in www.bmx-zone.com on it so i could send the pic and you guys could do the rest

X

XIII

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #8

I can make a better quality one... ( like higher resolution)

W

Wynex

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #9
The whole design should have as few colors as possible (preferably only 1 or 2)
We can't print that much colors because that would be extremely expensive for more than one t-shirt.

C

casperh

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #10
i have some ass-cool designs but i dont think this is the way to do it, no offense but it is a little bit a cheap way of getting a cool design, ill send you my designs in some days and ill pm you

yoz

yoz

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #11
do i have to send these designs on this t shirt pictures or just on a white backround? front and back designs on one jpg file can i send these like this

F

FOL

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #12
I hoped for a wet Tshirt contest :( (not that I would like to participate, but there are some females here :roll: ) ;)

W

Wynex

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #13
Can also be send on white background or transparent - doesn't matter.

B

bones

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #14
ill make it when i get back woot

S

smo0th

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #15
Whats about the delivering?
I am in Germany....

W

Wynex

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #16
smo0th said:
Whats about the delivering?
I am in Germany....
Do you see the flag for the german countries at the top of the page? Click it!

N

Norfox

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #17
the design contest ends on sunday, Feb 22nd

then we will pick out the best 5 or 8 designs and set up a poll to find out which design wins

D

Dropkick

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #18
I gave it a shot:

(If you don't like the red, I can change it to a blue or a green or something easily).

W

Wynex

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #19
The contest ends today, 5 pm

W

Wynex

BMX T-Shirt Contest! post #20
The contest is over and the results will be posted at about 6 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics