BMX Parks

• Discuss BMX Parks in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [color=white][/color]Whats the deal with BMX parks? There aren't many anymore and the ones that are in my state (FL) only allow bikes on tuesdays and... ...
  • Tags bike bike parks bmx bmx park bmx parks
J

James

BMX Parks post #1
Whats the deal with BMX parks? There aren't many anymore and the ones that are in my state (FL) only allow bikes on tuesdays and you have to pay. Thats really ***!

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX Parks post #2
old news.

D

Devourment 138

BMX Parks post #3
*** new

E

EasternBMX

BMX Parks post #4
"*** new" hahahaha

thats cool

-yeah it sucks but its life ride street and go to the park on tuesday-

D

Devourment 138

BMX Parks post #5
s :mrgreen:

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX Parks post #6
there is stuff that we bmxers can do.
but its not worth going to a forum about it.

G

BMX Parks post #7
complain and make a petition, and if there like only 5 riders in youre area, dont even bother
only complain if there is like 30 riders

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX Parks post #8
complaining actually really doesn't get us anywhere.
you have to act not cry.

S

sentaafEQpovar

BMX Parks post #9
if they are charging u, then its a private buisness, and reason arent many public bike parks is cuase it cost a lot more in liabilities and they have to build a whole new skatepark

E

EasternBMX

BMX Parks post #10
Sentaaf EQ is *** and you can't turndown don't lie to yourself

P

Pyro insaine

BMX Parks post #11
well @ least u have some where 2 ride, all the skate parks forbid bikes and community service tares down all our dirt jumps and the cops or as i like 2 call them, "PIGS"give us tickits 4 riding and call it vandalism or some shit like that and impound our bikes 4 hella daysso stop complainin bitch!!!!!!!

E

EPMD

BMX Parks post #12
yeah it would be pretty awesome if some places made parks just for bikes like a local shop or some ppl put some money out to make one

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX Parks post #13
E

EPMD

BMX Parks post #14
thats crazy

New Topics