Bmx Palms Problems

• Discuss Bmx Palms Problems in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey Ok well im a "noob" at BMX, ive only been riding for around half a year. And since the first couple of months of riding, I've been getting... ...
  • Tags bmx pro bmx
X Boarder

X Boarder

Bmx Palms Problems post #1
Hey

Ok well im a "noob" at BMX, ive only been riding for around half a year. And since the first couple of months of riding, I've been getting "calises" or however u spell, on my hands, near the beginning of my fingers. They are sorta like blisters but the skin gets really hard and stuff. It kills.

I just recently ordered gloves because this is un bearable, but you guys think gloves will help??

Who else has/had this problem?? Maybe it is becaue of my grips, their really hard .

Thanks

D

Devourment 138

Bmx Palms Problems post #2
it is because of sweat....your hands sweat, and make your skin really soft...then you get blisters

but there is a cure...spray your hands with antiperspirant if it's all that.

C

cav89

Bmx Palms Problems post #3
i get that ALL the time, everytime i go riding........i hate it with a PASSION! gloves help, not THAT much though, you will see a difference, but its nothing much.......just live with em, take some moisturisor cream(however u spel it) with u n just use it.......

I

infantry43RIDER

Bmx Palms Problems post #4
you get used to them after a while though...your hands lets say...toughen up after riding for a longer period of time.

T

Trimix

Bmx Palms Problems post #5
yea, gloves helps slightly. Just part of it. You can take toenail clippers and clip them off :)

S

sentaafEQpovar

Bmx Palms Problems post #6
hahahaha sick... i always knife them off though

S

sandmriderbmx

Bmx Palms Problems post #7
gloves my friend

T

The Worst

Bmx Palms Problems post #8
I like mine it really sickens ppl how I can burn them for mins without flinching and stabbing and stuff....quite a fun part of bmx...

M

MuffinMan

Bmx Palms Problems post #9
haha i always cut them off with my butterfly knife

R

rocket

Bmx Palms Problems post #10
he said he had hard grips which dont help any.

try getting some mushroom grips like ODI Longnecks, DK IronCross or Fit... they actually help your hands to sweat less. Add the some gloves and problem sloved.

F

federal_rider12

Bmx Palms Problems post #11
calluses make your skin harder. my hands are covered in calluses and its good to have them. i have had knives cut my hand but couldnt go through my calluses so they help. my hands are covered in them because i work with my hands alot and they dont hurt at all. but every once in a while the skin on my calluses keeps building up that my skin peels off but its old dead skin so it dont matter

M

MuffinMan

Bmx Palms Problems post #12
federal_rider12 said:
my hands are covered in them because i work with my hands alot and they dont hurt at all.
how much do u charge :p

F

federal_rider12

Bmx Palms Problems post #13
$5 and i use only the best oils :lol: . thats something i dont do with my hands(except me :wink: ) i aint no flaming fag. i work on cars, bikes, lift lots of things, climb trees, and hey just riding my bike with or without gloves.

T

The Worst

Bmx Palms Problems post #14
Hmmm this thread has taken a turn for the worst....I only have $4.50!

C

casperh

Bmx Palms Problems post #15
federal_rider12 said:
i have had knives cut my hand but couldnt go through my calluses so they help.
tell me everything about the knives

B

BMXrideordie

Bmx Palms Problems post #16
yeah i get those too i just leave them and pick them off during a boring class (pick them off as in stick safty pins into them and what not)

T

The Worst

Bmx Palms Problems post #17
BMXrideordie said:
yeah i get those too i just leave them and pick them off during a boring class (pick them off as in stick safty pins into them and what not)

Ya i do that alot too....I stapled one one time...

D

Deliciouspeed

Bmx Palms Problems post #18
lol, and there I was thinking I was the only one strange enough to cut them with nail clippers. But someone is cutting them with a knife! Hardcore man. Hard hands are good until you touch a female, especially in the more sensitive areas. Stay smooth, you have no idea how many bonus points that will be good for when you get older.

F

federal_rider12

Bmx Palms Problems post #19
butterfly knife, and sometimes some sort of a hunting knife but i mostly just forget about them now they just make my skin tougher

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

Bmx Palms Problems post #20
does spraying antipersperent actually help?

New Topics