BMX NEWS JANUARY

• Discuss BMX NEWS JANUARY in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i don't know i wanted to do something kind of different from other posts and this is my first ever thread so whatever...if you don't like it slap me or... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx mag bmx magazine news ride bmx ride bmx mag ride bmx magazine
I

infantry43RIDER

BMX NEWS JANUARY post #1
i don't know i wanted to do something kind of different from other posts and this is my first ever thread so whatever...if you don't like it slap me or something...im just giving out some news or whatever from misc bmx magazines for all the people who are not subscribing and should be..so its something different...and for n00bs
anyways...

--kagy broke his neck...it sucks badly cause he is such a good rider...he overrotated a double flip and landed right on his neck/back...he could have been paralysed but no he wasn't obviously.

--edwin delarosa, vinnie sammon, and will taubin (all amazing) are working part time at abercrombie and fitch in NYC.

--yea you prolly all heard about this one...dave mirra dropped out of the boom boom huck jam to host some MTV show...hmm he "likes" to ride.

--chase hawk is on the odyssey flow team.

--orchid footwear from derek adams is on sale in march 2004

--ryan sher's freebird frame will come with a euro bb available on the 2004 model which is out now and cielencki is working on his frame for the new year as well

--road fools 13 will be comprise of van homan, steve crandall, and joe rich...they get to pick 3 additional riders each..tight.

--for all that have the ride bmx magazine i masturbated to kevin porter recently when he did a curved wallride to whip like 2 feet off the ground...cover picture...amazing.

alright thats about it.
just some teaser/interesting news bits.

O

oibmxpunx

BMX NEWS JANUARY post #2
--kagy broke his neck...it sucks badly cause he is such a good rider...he overrotated a double flip and landed right on his neck/back...he could have been paralysed but no he wasn't obviously.
thats sick

--edwin delarosa, vinnie sammon, and will taubin (all amazing) are working part time at abercrombie and fitch in NYC.
omg man thats so funny

--yea you prolly all heard about this one...dave mirra dropped out of the boom boom huck jam to host some MTV show...hmm he "likes" to ride.
2 words sell out

New Topics