BMX movies

• Discuss BMX movies in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; :roll: I want some cool bmx movies, do anobody know where i can download from 8O ??? (cant find anything on dc++) ...
  • Tags bmx video
F

flaky

BMX movies post #1
:roll: I want some cool bmx movies, do anobody know where i can download from 8O ??? (cant find anything on dc++)

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX movies post #2
you know what you could do...buy them.

A

anti-flag

BMX movies post #3
but buying is 4 people with money and i dont no about him but i dont have and money and the only way i can watch videos is to download them. i have kazaa lite and it works good and i can get quite a few videos from it

E

evanc

BMX movies post #4
Do you want to support the industry or not? Also, do you have the money to pay legal fees when you get caught?

H

hartattack_199

BMX movies post #5
yer all bone heads, just tell him what he wants to know, infantry u moron, he obviously asked so he didn't have to pay! u just want to be like your idle evan, can't u guys help out for once? if u don't got anything helpful to say then shut up!

Here bud i think most of it is racing but w/e http://www.bmxvideo.net/

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX movies post #6
you know hart...i don't care if you call me a moron but seriously i am more in support of buying the videos...yes i have downloaded videos before off IMESH and kazaa but there isn't a good selection when doing that so i was saying just get some cash together and go and buy some...its not hard to do seriously...how was i supposed to know evan was going to agree with me hart? hmm im super good at reading peoples minds...ya know this moron here.

H

hartattack_199

BMX movies post #7
the guy didn't ask if he should download or buy, he wanted to download, so i helped him out, somethin you do, answer there question

F

flaky

BMX movies post #8
hartattack's right 8) i want to download movies, don't by'em...

T

Trimix

BMX movies post #9
You need to buy good ones, Try the Props line, or for some real fun, Go get Agroman...hahahaha

Hey has anyone read Mat's book yet, ride of my life?

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX movies post #10
you should have searched for some downloading servers then before asking where to get them...

and trimix i have that book but i have never read it...you?

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

BMX movies post #11
infantry and evanc, you both can be such w*nkers at times, why do you both act like your joint at the arse! heres a question> are you? no sorry dont answer that! hata is right, if you dont have any think useful to say, other than taking the piss, then dont say any thing at all and shut the f*ck up for gods sake! :wall:

J

Jaap

BMX movies post #12
We have some bmx movies, but just for fun :)
we are now creating a new, it's gonna be better then al previous :d

check www.cheesyriders.com 4 movies

E

evanc

BMX movies post #13
Sorry guys. I just wanted some people on the internet to like me. uess it didn't work.

T

Trimix

BMX movies post #14
infantry43RIDER said:
you should have searched for some downloading servers then before asking where to get them...

Nope, It just looked good and I wondered if anyone had read it. I was looking at some of his height records the other day.......jesus.

D

dirtystreetrider

BMX movies post #15
what is the point of spalshing out on cash or taking ages to down load tihngs when u can just do bmxing your self or get down to your local trials and watch the resident pros bust moves there or go to compotetions where if its a good compo they let you have sessions with pros.

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX movies post #16
Trimix said:
infantry43RIDER said:

Nope, It just looked good and I wondered if anyone had read it. I was looking at some of his height records the other day.......jesus.
yea thats what i say to man...he the condor for good reason.

and dirtystreetrider...i like watching videos because its not like i can creep around to different spots trying to catch riders there...i like to see whats all going on around the bmx world.

New Topics