Bmx has more than 1 use

• Discuss Bmx has more than 1 use in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ello ello ello yeh basically is there anyone who uses there bmx for more than just doing tricks because me n my m8s use em 4 getting away e.g. wen... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
vivzee

vivzee

Bmx has more than 1 use post #1
ello ello ello

yeh basically is there anyone who uses there bmx for more than just doing tricks

because me n my m8s use em 4 getting away e.g. wen doing graffiti good 4 getting away fast because u can get down alleys and shit pretty fast

or using em 4 pissing off the council like throwing eggs at stuff and riding off haha

or getting people 2 chase us

(I'm a kid what do u expect?) hahahaaa
:hihi:

-Updated-

Last edited:
sledneckadam

sledneckadam

Bmx has more than 1 use post #2
Ok that's insanely hard to read this isn't an online game you don't have to talk like that.

M

MasterOfBMX

Bmx has more than 1 use post #3
wtf? Can't you write normal english? I don't understand this man.
No, I use my BMX only to make tricks (mosher) haha.

thx MasterOfBMX (lol)

C

crypto

Bmx has more than 1 use post #4
you give bmx a bad name :x

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

Bmx has more than 1 use post #5
ya its people like you and druggies who make the cops be dicks go fond a new sport retard if ur gonna go do somethin stupid do it in a car or on foot like a real person not some wuss on a bike

I

itsallinthemix

Bmx has more than 1 use post #6
another use for mine is as a form of transport. :)

vivzee

vivzee

Bmx has more than 1 use post #7
ya its people like you and druggies who make the cops be dicks go fond a new sport retard if ur gonna go do somethin stupid do it in a car or on foot like a real person not some wuss on a bike
i dont think so

i think its the rapist robbers and murders u dick

and i normlly do it by foot anyway u dozy mug

Biggles

Biggles

Bmx has more than 1 use post #8
you're still a criminal as well it doesn't make you any better does it

we ride bmx to have fun and to get the great feeling you get when you land something for the first time

people like you aren't worth anyone's time

'i think you'll find it's the rapists robbers and murders u dick'

you're the kinda person who's messing up society cause you think anything less than the above crimes is fine. you do all that stuff and think you're cool but you're creating problems for honest bikers and people whose property you mess up or people you mess up

they don't just say crimes are bad cause you get in trouble with the law, you've just got yourself a load of people who don't like you on this forum, if you didn't do that then we'd like you.

vivzee

vivzee

Bmx has more than 1 use post #9
y is every1 a hata?

y dont u just live a little

Biggles

Biggles

Bmx has more than 1 use post #10
does committing crimes mean you're living life to it's fullest? no it means you're gonna get ****ed up for it one day, you just see

people have the best times of their lives without doing a single thing against the law, that's pretty much everyone on here, when you say you throw eggs at someone/something and find it funny, how do you think they feel? imagine some guy threw an egg at your face / at your brand new car, you'd get really pissed off wouldn't you? well you probably don't even know the people you do these things to and you're making them feel bad for no particular reason, that my friend is a very shitty thing to do i hope you get what's coming to you one of these days

bettley661

bettley661

Bmx has more than 1 use post #11
Gangster wanabe :D Ha

vivzee

vivzee

Bmx has more than 1 use post #12
IM NOT A CRIMINAL 4 ****S SAKE

ur talking about me as if iv just robbed a bank!!!

godbarber

godbarber

Bmx has more than 1 use post #13
Give a little what? Jesus christ you must have some sort of an education, learn to type man. Its not that hard to construct a sentence is it?

On topic, i use my bike to get around, and to do tricks. I do agree though, its people like you that give bmx and any other aspects of 'stunt' biking a bad name. I mean the cops can't just decipher who is doing bmx for the sake of it or who is using it as a getaway transport can they? So they take all bmxers as suspicious, making it harder for decent riders that are only on their bikes to have fun.

I'm also a kid but i don't find it fun to go and vandalise stuff now do i? If your good at graffiti art, and your sprays have a deep, meaningfull or politically stand out, then i really wouldn't mind, i mean look at such artists as 'banksy' etc... Its not the fact that you graffiti other peoples property its the fact that you get chases off of people with your bmx which makes you a dumb shit.

So yeah, grow up a bit, get an education, and make something of your life instead of coming onto a public forum trying to make yourself feel big through the internet.

I hope you have read what i have typed and have taken it into great consideration. If not go screw yourself :)

Biggles

Biggles

Bmx has more than 1 use post #14
you're not a criminal?

'we use bmx to get away when we've been doing graffitti'

that's something like what you said, and i'd say graffitti is against the law isn't it

and well said godbarber ^

vivzee

vivzee

Bmx has more than 1 use post #15
now people r getting personal

and how do u think "banksy" strted out

trust me i know more about graff than u m8, no offense

and i got an education cheers
y u gotta call me dum? people need 2 chill out

Biggles

Biggles

Bmx has more than 1 use post #16
why on earth does it matter if you know about graffitti than me? it's still against the damn law

see that's why you need an education ^

seanmcguire

seanmcguire

Bmx has more than 1 use post #17
now people r getting personal

and how do u think "banksy" strted out

trust me i know more about graff than u m8, no offense

and i got an education cheers
y u gotta call me dum? people need 2 chill out
dumb(dm)
adj. dumb·er, dumb·est
a. Lacking the power of speech. Used of animals and inanimate objects.
b. Often Offensive Incapable of using speech; mute. Used of humans. See Usage Note at mute.
"r" is spelled are
"graff" is spelled graffiti
"m8" is spelled mate
"dum" is spelled dumb
"u" is spelled you
"strted" is spelled started
"gotta" is spelled have a
"2" is spelled to

Why do you think we call you "dum"?

godbarber

godbarber

Bmx has more than 1 use post #18
Because you can't spell?

The fact that we say you havn't got an education isn't because were trying to get personal, its the way you type it makes people assume things about you. 90% of people that see you will make assumptions about you straight away, that being another reason your giving bmx a bad name.

Banksy started out drawing in a sketch pad actually.

Take pictures of some of the 'art' you have done and show it to us and we will decide how much you know about graffiti art (Y)

Biggles

Biggles

Bmx has more than 1 use post #19
^ yes sir :D

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

Bmx has more than 1 use post #20
B>Full Dragon Armor + op + dsr, pm me.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics