BMX E-Book

• Discuss BMX E-Book in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey evry1, im thinkin of doin up a free bmx e-book and posting it here and there, if anyone has any thoughts on this, or tips, advice etc they would... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx dvd
C

cav89

BMX E-Book post #1
Hey evry1, im thinkin of doin up a free bmx e-book and posting it here and there, if anyone has any thoughts on this, or tips, advice etc they would like to add, pls post it here, also, i will give creditation to ppl who give me advice if you leave a name........

ctach yas l8a

cav

C

casperh

BMX E-Book post #2
?e-book what is that? you need a bmx dvd of the braun flatground competition? contact me. www.braunflatground.com
or am i making too much advertisements now

C

cav89

BMX E-Book post #3
OK, well, an E-Book is basically an "Electronic-Book", just as E-Mail is "Electronic-Mail", understand?

umm, i dont know bout that dvd, but it may help in the future....

thanks anyway

C

casperh

BMX E-Book post #4
my service is yours

F

FOL

BMX E-Book post #5
e-book casper....ever saw a movie in a book? no.
an e-book is just a regular book but then electronic.

Start off with describing how bmxing started. Talk about the different styles, waht the difference is. Talk about the main diference between street/flatland bikes. Describe how to fix your bike and how it is build up. Make a trick section. And voila you have abig e-book which will take enough time for you to make one for the next year.

C

casperh

BMX E-Book post #6
FOL said:
e-book casper....ever saw a movie in a book? no.
an e-book is just a regular book but then electronic.

maYBE it was like internet book, internet has movies on it so maybe the internet book khas too

C

cav89

BMX E-Book post #7
does anyone know of any good programs that create .pdf's? they the files u read in adobe acrobat reader, just in case u dun no....

i cant find a free one yet, so yer, help would b good so i can post pics of trix etc..

btw, it MAY have movies etc on the website i will locate it at......but that depends on what decent ones i can dig up.....when i have completed it i will post the URL here, on BMX-forum.com so everyone can view it.....

catch you all l8a

W

Wynex

BMX E-Book post #8
Hi

download Openoffice from www.openoffice.org
It's like M$ Office, but better and OpenSource. You can export the files to .pdf (you can also use all MS Formats).

New Topics