BMX CLOTHING

• Discuss BMX CLOTHING in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what is your favorite line of bmx clothing? mine is this [url]http://www.beyondunderground.com[/url] ...
  • Tags bmx bmx com
O

oibmxpunx

BMX CLOTHING post #2
little devil

E

Element Biker Dude

BMX CLOTHING post #3
etines 8)

M

Mr_Shrapnel

BMX CLOTHING post #4
why does it matter?

V

Vic_Vega

BMX CLOTHING post #5
Mr_Shrapnel said:
why does it matter?
Exactly...I wear whatever the hell I want. I have some BMX clothing, but mostly I just wear whatever is in the closet. BMX doesn't have a uniform.

C

casperh

BMX CLOTHING post #6
Vic_Vega said:
Mr_Shrapnel said:
why does it matter?
Exactly...I wear whatever the hell I want. I have some BMX clothing, but mostly I just wear whatever is in the closet. BMX doesn't have a uniform.
indeed no uniform and okease dont be such a wussy to make a uniform
it's for people without taste

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX CLOTHING post #7
i wear whatever...but that doesn't mean people can't have favorite bmx companies.

LITTLE DEVIL
actually anything transambmx

G

BMX CLOTHING post #8
i just wear my black dickies and my glue shirt when i ride.. if its cold, i wear colored jacket things... pretty nice

X

XIII

BMX CLOTHING post #9
Split
UGP
Metal
other bike manufacturers
Bullhead Jeans (pretty strong)

C

croz

BMX CLOTHING post #10
His post was whos your favourite, he didint say BMX'ers have a style.

Wear whatever the **** you want doesnt matter, you must have bought clothes from a company if you have some in your closet so stop being ****y and answer the question straight ya chimp.

:D

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX CLOTHING post #11
um wow.
anyways.
i think the topic is being answered very nicely...some riders support bmx clothing companies (which i suggest) and some don't.
doesn't matter...i wear whatever but i like LITTLE DEVIL.
sweet.

E

EPMD

BMX CLOTHING post #12
Little Devil
Etnies
FOX... and the rest is just some regular shit, its all the same just with different logos on them, i was looking at a FOX hoodie that just said FOX on the front and it was 85$ canadian :roll:

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX CLOTHING post #13
FOX should stick to mx.

P

pike119

BMX CLOTHING post #14
why does it matter? I'm not a logo I wear whatever the fawk I want. I dont advertise for anyone. + YTF would someone pay 25-50 or more $ for a T-shirt when they can get 5 T-shirts for 30$ that are better Ql wtihout all this name crap all over it.

C

casperh

BMX CLOTHING post #15
well oke than

quicksilver :lol:

R

ride888

BMX CLOTHING post #16
i wear a collard shirt and khakis when i ride street...always got to look your best when riding

E

EasternBMX

BMX CLOTHING post #17
THE SHADOW CONSPIRACY

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX CLOTHING post #18
shadow is awesome too.
clothes and parts.

S

sentaafEQpovar

BMX CLOTHING post #19
i weart crusty shorts with holes in the crotch cuased by shoveling
sumtime si wear a flannel shirt when cold,
sumtimes my dare shirt or tacobell luracroft shirt when riding dirt
or my red colered shirt when riding street
usually i dont wear shirts when riding, cuase i get hot, then get the itchies
and i wear shoes with the waffle gid at the bottom
and when i ride dirt, i wear my clean socks, and then i put on my shitty socks covered in mud and shit, with another middle layer of socks to protect my good socks from dirt that seeps through the first pair

although i go to a lot of family parties and bring my bike alot, so i end up riding in kakhis and a dress shirt, and tie and my black aur furce ones

i wear a beenie a lot when i ride too

i used to have a sombrero i would wear when building jumps, but my accosiates peed on it nd threw it in a tree :(

I

infantry43RIDER

BMX CLOTHING post #20
so you are saying that you have a certain color/style scheme to go with what terrain you are riding?
neat. cute.

New Topics