[For Sale] BMX bargains!

• Discuss BMX bargains! in the Australia/NZ forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Below is a list of items I have available for sale. These prices are [U]ridiculous[/U]! All prices are 50% below retail and some more than 50%... ...
O

ozmac

BMX bargains! post #1
Below is a list of items I have available for sale.

These prices are ridiculous! All prices are 50% below retail and some more than 50% off. These prices were reserved just for Facebook ‘Perth BMX’ member only but now available to all you dudes too!

Stock list update

Odyssey Civilian bars black $50
Odyssey Hazard 10mm 48H front hub grey (new but scratched) $25
Odyssey Hazard 10mm (14mm adapters) 48H front hub white $40
Odyssey 2BY4 (cantilever) brake pads $2.50

*NEW* Shadow Conspiracy 13B Big Bars in RED also includes black Shadow grips and bar ends [mounted once for display purposes] only $75

*NEW* Shadow Conspiracy Creeper forks 35mm offset 10mm axle slots in RED [mounted once for display purposes] only $110

Shadow Conspiracy Mean Lite seat post blue guts $25
Shadow Conspiracy Mean Lite seat post green guts $25
Shadow Conspiracy Little One pegs (pair) red $25
Shadow Conspiracy Crow seat 8mm rails black/green $25
Shadow Conspiracy baseball cap sm/med beige $10
Shadow Conspiracy baseball cap adult size camo $10
Shadow Conspiracy logo T-shirt white medium $15

Sealed mid bottom bracket 19mm axle/spindle $20

Prices quoted are for pick up only from me in Joondalup, WA. Add 10% for handling and packaging if you want an item posted. I will also let you know how much the postage is itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gibbo.

BMX bargains! post #2
where is all this stuff from??

O

ozmac

BMX bargains! post #3
I've got some great suppliers in the US...however...with the economy as it is I am stopping the imports. This is the last of my stuff which I'm selling off at cost price. Want something???

rider matt

rider matt

BMX bargains! post #4
yo would you ship the oddsey pedals to the us

B

bmx93

BMX bargains! post #5
what size is the top and what stickers have you got? i am super keen on some stickers as long as they arent black.
email me some pics to jonesy_rulz_1@hotmail.com

B

bmx93

BMX bargains! post #6
andhey

andhey

BMX bargains! post #7
lol im sorry but u can get red ipc's cheaper locally and a mate mite b interested in one of the front hubs

dkriderryo

dkriderryo

BMX bargains! post #8
interested in: odsy bars
shadow pedals
shadow seat
shadow fork
shadow shirt.

do you reckon about 200$
im in perth could we meet somewhere, eg city.

G

Gibbo.

BMX bargains! post #9
what creaper fork are they?, there are 4 diffrent types

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

BMX bargains! post #10
who cares, its not like you know what the **** each one does for you lol^

O

ozmac

BMX bargains! post #11
Woah! Loads of questions! I'll try and get back to you all shortly. ANDHEY - I think you'll find that CLEAR red (Strawberry as they are technically known) haven't even been released in this country yet! Solid red maybe!

The Creepers are both black, 35mm offset, 10mm axle slot forks. There are currently only 2 types on the market - 26mm or 35mm but Shadow are shortly going to being releasing a 'lite' version in both sizes. Only then will there be 4 types available unless of course you're counting the 10mm and 14mm axle slots as different types.

CODYPRINCE - the differences are indeed subtle but do have a purpose. The 35mm offset provides a traditional steering response whereas the 26mm offset provides a quicker response. It all depends on your personal riding style.

DKRIDERRYO - Call it $220 and we're done...you'll have to come and get it from Joondalup though...and cash only!

That's a saving of approx $335....I must be sick in the head!

J

jawn

BMX bargains! post #12
There's no such thing as a 10mm (3/8") Hazard hub.

O

ozmac

BMX bargains! post #13
BMX93 - The t-shirt is medium. Pics of both below:

O

ozmac

BMX bargains! post #14
ANDHEY - please also bear in mind that someone from the US has just asked if I can ship them back to the US - WHERE THEY ARE MADE! If he can't get them cheaper, you certainly can't! Maybe you've seen the chinese replicas that are out there but definitely not the real deal matey!

kkmk

kkmk

BMX bargains! post #15
Woah! Loads of questions! I'll try and get back to you all shortly. ANDHEY - I think you'll find that CLEAR red (Strawberry as they are technically known) haven't even been released in this country yet! Solid red maybe!
gosh! how many people at my local have the strawberry?

O

ozmac

BMX bargains! post #16
rider-matt - YES, I will happily ship to the States. I will get a quote for shipping and get back to you tomorrow.

Not many I'm guessing!

JAWN - WTF are you going on about? Of course there is! All you have to do is pick up any mag and open your eyes!!! Come on dude!

J

jawn

BMX bargains! post #17
I know for a fact that there isn't. Feel free to provide links if you think you can prove me wrong.

O

ozmac

BMX bargains! post #18
JAWN - just to prove a point...please check the picture below. I can add more pictures of 10mm HAZARD hubs if you like..! LOL!!!

O

ozmac

BMX bargains! post #19
Maybe you just didn't read the description properly and missed the word 'FRONT'???

J

jawn

BMX bargains! post #20
Well I'll be damned. Must be either quite old, or a Vandero axle, because Nuno told me personally a few years ago that they do 36h 14mm but not 3/8" 48h, and weren't intending to either.

And no, I did see the 'front'.

New Topics