Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1

• Discuss Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 in the Bike Check forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; So I repainted my frame, and got a few other new parts so I figured I would post another bike check in hopes that it will get nominated for botm. The... ...
blkbike

blkbike

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #1
So I repainted my frame, and got a few other new parts so I figured I would post another bike check in hopes that it will get nominated for botm. The paint kinda came out like that on accedent but I like it alot. My bikes been through alot lately doing pedal grinds and such so its a lil banged up but still super solid.

p.s. my bike really isnt that ratty lol, just the paint.

and a riding pic for good measure

Specs
Frame - T-1 Garrett Byrnes 21.25, floresent green and pink
Fork - Odyssey dirt,
Bars - S&M Slam XLT's cut to 27.5
Barends - Animal
Stem - FBM protect your neck
Grips - animal edwin
Headset - FSA Impact
Seatpost Clamp - Profile slim jim. Antifreez green
Seatpost - fit i beam post with purple guts
Seat - odyssey aitken black
Rear wheel - (HUB) gray shadow rant 48h. (Spokes) db dt swiss with green alloy nips. (RIM) odyssey 7ka
Front Wheel - (HUB) Magna-TI 48h. (Spokes) Sapim db with green alloy nips. (RIM) Odyssey 7ka
Cranks - Fly 180mm Dirty green
Pedals - odyssey twisted pc's
Sprocket - Tree 28 t
Chain - Shadow interlock v2
Brakes - Odyssey Evo 2's with kool stop eagle claw 2 pads in red... Panties holding on my cable. Mono lever small cut and bent
Cable - Odyssey Linear black
Tyres - odyssey new aitken plyte in 2.25, and a odyssey path in 1.90

bike weight... around 25

Last edited:
AcEoFsPaDeS

AcEoFsPaDeS

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #2
well dudes its even more of a work of art now. you do alot of bike checks! lol. its a solid bike though, i enjoy to pedal it. i already nominated shdowconspiracyx so its up to someone else to nominate it. sorry about that man. 25 now eh? mine measured in at 23.8 on the digi scale at the shop...

fitbike61

fitbike61

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #3
not really liking the colors. good to see a full padded seat. im waiting for my fit team seat (sick of the stripped junior). how do u like the aitken plyte? looks good

M

marks86

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #4
sweet parts gross frame

H

haynesn12

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #5
i like it.... how you likin the seat?? i've got one on the way

blkbike

blkbike

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #7
hahaha thanks guys. Its not going to win botm because of thepaint. my just isnt all two colors and thats what it takes to win... color cordination.

glad some like the bike, the paint job isnt for all lol

AcEoFsPaDeS

AcEoFsPaDeS

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #8
no shit man. too much fashion going on with bikes...but remember, we were at that point about 8 months ago luke..our stupid white parts..

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #9
The paintjob ruins the bike, just leave it 1 colour or like 2 to a fade look much better.

Ride Stoned

Ride Stoned

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #10
cool i seen that bike in your video. looks good

how do you like that front tire? i was thinking about getting it in the near future

rect won

rect won

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #11
i love da color.i t looks like u bought it like that..over all its a dope bike

blkbike

blkbike

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #12
The paintjob ruins the bike, just leave it 1 colour or like 2 to a fade look much better.
Yeah, then my bike would be like everyone elses. Im glad you dont like it though.

cool i seen that bike in your video. looks good

how do you like that front tire? i was thinking about getting it in the near future

thanks man, Im loving the tire. I ride alot of street and park and it hasent let me down at all. I like a knobbier tire for footjams to. its just awesome.

and to the dude asking me about my seat... I really like it, its nice and different because it doesnt use the velo pan.

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #13
Yeah, then my bike would be like everyone elses. Im glad you dont like it though.
There alot of other ways to make it look nice and unique it looks like you got overspray everywhere.

Last edited:
blkbike

blkbike

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #14
well I'll take some good ideas from someone who doesnt smash other peoples windows for fun

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #15
well I'll take some good ideas from someone who doesnt smash other peoples windows for fun
Dont worry im sure alot of other people have good ideas.

fitbike61

fitbike61

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #16
at least his bike looks better in his videos when ur not paying attention to it and u see him own the parks and streets. i like ur style of riding man. somewhat reminds me of eddie cleveland but with aaron ross's brakes

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #17
at least his bike looks better in his videos when ur not paying attention to it and u see him own the parks and streets. i like ur style of riding man. somewhat reminds me of eddie cleveland but with aaron ross's brakes
I didnt say he was a bad biker, he ought to be decent after 4 years.

blkbike

blkbike

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #18
lol like brakes for stopping? thats a huge compliment though man. thanks

ATP

ATP

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #19
Haha, I love ratty looking bikes. I'd nominate it, but I think I already nominated somebody.

Meh.

B

bicyclewizard

Blkbikes updated ratty/T-1 post #20
Nice bike.
How do you like those Eagle Claw pads?
I noticed the pads are designed so that they are already "toed in"
Do they still hit hard or did you sand that part down?

New Topics