Blisters

• Discuss Blisters in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Does anyone here have up to 3 blisters on a finger.......I have a horrible problem with getting blisters caz when I ride I ride for like 4 hour... ...
T

The Worst

Blisters post #1
Does anyone here have up to 3 blisters on a finger.......I have a horrible problem with getting blisters caz when I ride I ride for like 4 hour sessions and I dont stop. Will my fingers like get used to this biking and not blister? Or am I the only one here with this problem.

R

Red One

Blisters post #2
ya man

i just got a new bike, and my hands arent used to the grips

right off the bat i got 4 blisters on my hand, and one on my toe (for some strange reason)

i gotta rap my thumb in electric tape before i ride to prevent the blisters from ripping open again

C

Colorblinded

Blisters post #3
I don't get 3 blisters on a finger, but what I do get is blisters at the bottom of my fingers, on my hand there. I am sure you know what I mean. I have 4 blisters like that per hand and I have a long blister going somewhat from my thumb to index finger, like the other 4 but between the index and thumb. I rode for a 2 hour session today and I know exactly what you mean. I was hoping my hands would become "immune" or something to it eventually. I would think it would. I also have a blister in the middle area of my hand. And I just looked at my fingers, I actually have two blisters per finger, one is up on them, which is smaller...I didn't notice :lol:

So I know exactly what you feal like, blisters everywhere 8)

415fsxrules

Blisters post #4
gloves help alot but you will still get these blisters but soon they dont hurt and u cant veen feel them.

C

Colorblinded

Blisters post #5
I use gloves at my house just playing around and stuff but when I go out for exteded amounts of time, I havn't worn gloves yet. I was thinking about starting to wear them when I do.

415fsxrules

Blisters post #6
It will save ur hands in the long run if u wear gloves all the time.

New Topics