Blisters and Gloves

• Discuss Blisters and Gloves in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i just rode a day and i got blisters all on palm of my hand and fore finger.. :x so i got some gloves; bike ones with cut off fingers.. but more... ...
G

guui3dong

Blisters and Gloves post #1
i just rode a day and i got blisters all on palm of my hand and fore finger.. :x so i got some gloves; bike ones with cut off fingers..
but more blisters.. i guess the skin will get hard one day...
but what do you guys wear?

K

keep it real

Blisters and Gloves post #2
Happens all the time son. Just be manly and ride on!

T

Trimix

Blisters and Gloves post #3
Blisters are just a sign that your skin is not use to that punishment. It will be one day. :)

P

PoTsHoT

Blisters and Gloves post #4
why dont you do what Moises Alou (Chicago Cubs) and Jorge Posada (NYY) do....pee on your hands. Apparently it makes them tougher :?

T

The Worst

Blisters and Gloves post #5
FINALLY a reason for me to piss on myself!!!

S

stolen_rider

Blisters and Gloves post #6
spray anti-persparant on ur hands to stop them sweating and rippin the blister up.

A

All_about_the_Dragon

Blisters and Gloves post #7
be a hard man an ignore em, after 4 1/2 years of bmx+trials my hands r like stone. chicks love it :dance:

H

HaroGroup1

Blisters and Gloves post #8
Pop them and ignore them..
.. that's all you can do.

M

MeatGrinder

Blisters and Gloves post #9
Hah, get over it, it took me about a year to get mad calased, I used to blister up all the time, it just takes time for them to turn to leather. Keep on using gloves, because mad calases won't keep your skin on when you fly hands first into the pavement.

I

Iye

Blisters and Gloves post #10
I used to get evil blisters, now my hands are alot tougher. Gloves do provent it happening a-bit though. :p

P

[PRIMO]

Blisters and Gloves post #11
AAWWWW quit being such a WIENER :!:

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

Blisters and Gloves post #12
pick at them during school then make some more after school!

H

HaroGroup1

Blisters and Gloves post #13
goose your icon creeps me out

I

infantry43RIDER

Blisters and Gloves post #14
like everyone else said...
you just have to take them...your hands will become tougher or evolve if you will as you keep on riding and you won't even really notice...wearing gloves helps a little bit...but if you ride for long periods of time even with gloves you can't prevent them.

K

keep it real

Blisters and Gloves post #15
All_about_the_Dragon said:
be a hard man an ignore em, after 4 1/2 years of bmx+trials my hands r like stone. chicks love it :dance:
Chicks hate 'em, they're like **** YOUR HANDS ARE ROUGH!!! and stuff.... or many it's just a stupid stuck up whores around here...

A

All_about_the_Dragon

Blisters and Gloves post #16
lol, must be. where is 'here'? round here if u got soft girly hands the girls think ure queer. lol

renegade

renegade

Blisters and Gloves post #17
man chicks think your queer if you have soft hands :? they are strange

K

keep it real

Blisters and Gloves post #18
"here" is some masive hole in australia surrounded by bearly any jumps and not many places for street. and the chicks are stupid...

A

All_about_the_Dragon

Blisters and Gloves post #19
lol, but at least it dont rain 2much there...well thats the impression tv gives me...

C

ChakaClown

Blisters and Gloves post #20
rough hands are hot when guys are gentle at teh same time.

:roll:

New Topics