blackman 3 drop at factory

• Discuss blackman 3 drop at factory in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; I know this has been posted before but i got a story to go with it. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmAeDLf8hzA[/url] I was at the factory... ...
gttour2

gttour2

blackman 3 drop at factory post #1
I know this has been posted before but i got a story to go with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmAeDLf8hzA

I was at the factory skatepark today, and i found out. he was at the park, and i guess he decided to do it. so he took some kids bike, took the brakes off (not sure why) then did it. ended up bending the spendle forks, and destroying the headset, then just leaving... pretty messed uup. probably not a rumor herd the same story from multiple people and the kid whos bike it was. if you watch, you see the bent forks. it was some fit complete. and the kid whos bike it was is the kid with the hoodie. just though i would share.

A

ant1h3ro

blackman 3 drop at factory post #2
lol, wtf? you were there when he did it?

So was I haha! I actually have it on film.

gttour2

gttour2

blackman 3 drop at factory post #3
lol, wtf? you were there when he did it?

So was I haha! I actually have it on film.
no i was there today and asked about it. i'm in newnan because of family issues and i went to the skatepark today to get a chain and decided to ride.. pretty weird skatpark.. never got used to alot of the ramps

J

jawn

blackman 3 drop at factory post #4
Did the bike's owner have any idea that he was going to drop so far to flat? Pretty lame if not.

A

ant1h3ro

blackman 3 drop at factory post #5
Did the bike's owner have any idea that he was going to drop so far to flat? Pretty lame if not.
100% sure he didn't. no one knew except blackman. he stopped the competition in the middle of it, climbed up there, and just did it. the guy that was filming it all didn't even know what was going on. he had to turn on his cam and run up to it right as he dropped. luckily i had been filming my friends during the competition and had mine out and ready. my friend matty joked that he was going to 3 off it so i started rolling. sure enough he did it.

J

jawn

blackman 3 drop at factory post #6
What a wanker, he owes the kid some parts then.

gttour2

gttour2

blackman 3 drop at factory post #7
A

Angry Dave

blackman 3 drop at factory post #8
well pretty good that he hit his face then.fkin deserved it.hope he split his brow open.asshole

Venusaur

Venusaur

blackman 3 drop at factory post #9
I say it was all worth it for the biggest 3 drop at the slowest speed i've ever seen.
And it only busted so easy because it was a fit complete, if he didn't do it, then it would just be prolonging the inevitable lol

Prodigy

Prodigy

blackman 3 drop at factory post #10
lmao blackman doesn't owe him anything..he was dumb enough to let blackman ride his bike

gttour2

gttour2

blackman 3 drop at factory post #11
lmao blackman doesn't owe him anything..he was dumb enough to let blackman ride his bike
he didn't, he works there, and has his bike laying around, and blackman took it.

Enigma

Enigma

blackman 3 drop at factory post #12
this is how you smash you face haha

J

jawn

blackman 3 drop at factory post #13
joanz

joanz

blackman 3 drop at factory post #14
hes crazy...did u see d vid of him doin a big 540 nd bustin his wheel?

J

Jamie

blackman 3 drop at factory post #16
id be f*cking "stoked" if blackman 3'd off a halfpipe on my bike, even if it broke some parts.

B

BMXchaduk

blackman 3 drop at factory post #17
doesnt matter
blackmans the sickest dude in bmx

alloverdajoint

alloverdajoint

blackman 3 drop at factory post #18
tell me the forks arent bent b4 he 360's?
loook real close when hes on the pipe.
well it looks it

gttour2

gttour2

blackman 3 drop at factory post #19
id be f*cking "stoked" if blackman 3'd off a halfpipe on my bike, even if it broke some parts.
thats what i said. and the guy was like. i would rather have the parts. i bet he could se the broken parts for more than they are worth.

V

VDUBBINX1DLX

blackman 3 drop at factory post #20
dude those forks were bent before the drop. when he lands he's walking around like "damn i cant believe i landed that!" i dont care what anybody says, blackman is one sickass rider!

New Topics