bitchy old fat bald white men

• Discuss bitchy old fat bald white men in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok, so an old man comes out his back yard when he hears me riding over a plywood bridge over a gutter that goes thump from the starting ramp that we... ...
  • Tags jump

what should i do? (read other stuff before voting imo)

• ride the little tiny 4 pack and the shitty far away skatepark for a week then come back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • option 2 cept for a month then come back

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

sentaafEQpovar

bitchy old fat bald white men post #1
ok, so an old man comes out his back yard when he hears me riding over a plywood bridge over a gutter that goes thump from the starting ramp that we made out of a hill behind his back yard, hes like"hey,m take that cshit out of my hill, this is the last time im telling you" and im like "oh ok sir" so i move the plywood out to the other part of our jumps, and start hitting our little 4pac on the side that comes in from the opposite side of his yard, this old man can have our jumps taken down if he wants to, even though its not his propertiey he can tell the homeowners associastion who owns the land and have them fine my parents money and stuff and have them taken down. and he doesnt want us there, even thought only part behind his house is the starting ramp, becuase if we get hurt, we will sue him or our insurance company will force us to sue him, so.... now for the poll

man, u know what ive noticed? the only cop to ever hassle me was a fat white one who was at least 50 yrs old and weighed 250-300lb and had grey hair

the old man who bitched at me and his nieghbor who has bitched at me were two old white men with white hair and wieghed 250-300lb

the old owner of the homeowners association who had my jumps torn down once was an old fat white man who was about 65yrs old and wieghed 250-300lb and had white hair

my chinese neighbors, my other neighbor, that old black man, that one lady, that one guy, and those other arabs, who have house by my jumps, theyve never bitched

T

Trimix

bitchy old fat bald white men post #2
Option #4 - talk nice to him, work out a deal with him (pay him a buck a head, or mow his lawn for him) and have a friend make up a liability waiver that you can all sign (or have signed if under eighteen). Might work, might not.....but if the ramp is THAT great, plead and beg him.......give him S, and trim his hedges...

I am lucky that code enforcement has not sent me hate mail yet. I have a 3-car driveway, with a 3 foot and 4 foot launch ramp, 6 feet long each.....two landing wedges, and now a 5 foot tall......16 foot long quarter, with a 4 foot wide deck and subrail. You may come ride anytime you wish :)

S

sentaafEQpovar

bitchy old fat bald white men post #3
oh this man is mean woo woo, he was like "and keep your SHIT outta here" yelling loudly, i dunno if hes just as bad as his neighbor, cuase one time he was ylling at us, and pobie wa slike "excuse me sir can i say some...." "YOU SHUT UP, NO ONE ASKED YOU TO TALK" ... man, if any of my other friends was ther,e that man wouldve had a concusion and been ****ed up....

E

EPMD

bitchy old fat bald white men post #4
nice sig.. 8)

RuLe

RuLe

bitchy old fat bald white men post #5
HAHAHHA :D

I

infantry43RIDER

bitchy old fat bald white men post #6
E

EPMD

bitchy old fat bald white men post #7
Yeah.. i like the mouse, the redneck and the guy with the gun.. :lol:

E

EPMD

bitchy old fat bald white men post #8
D

Devourment 138

bitchy old fat bald white men post #9
Kill his lawn in the middle of the night with some grass killer...make sure you spray all the bushes, and shrubs too.

C

casperh

bitchy old fat bald white men post #10
are you comedian? real cool

T

Trimix

bitchy old fat bald white men post #11
Devourment 138 said:
Kill his lawn in the middle of the night with some grass killer...make sure you spray all the bushes, and shrubs too.
I know you're being funny, and I can't say that didn't cross my mind also.....but THAT....kind of mentality is why some people hate the bmx'rs, skateboarders, etc.

D

Devourment 138

bitchy old fat bald white men post #12
I dont think the home owner association would like a home that took on that kinda "look".... :twisted:

C

casperh

bitchy old fat bald white men post #13
Trimix said:
Devourment 138 said:
I know you're being funny, and I can't say that didn't cross my mind also.....but THAT....kind of mentality is why some people hate the bmx'rs, skateboarders, etc.
come on men everyone would do that skater bmxer snowboarder :wink: or not, or am i being stupid now

New Topics