Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules?

• Discuss Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I got kicked out for 1 semester and had to do homeschool Now just today i got introuble for riding on the sidewalk around the school next to the... ...
  • Tags bike street
RuLe

RuLe

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #1
I got kicked out for 1 semester and had to do homeschool

Now just today i got introuble for riding on the sidewalk around the school next to the street.

Im suspended for 1 day which is good because im on contract but i think its bullshit and then my parents get all pissed at me.

Whast the most u got in trouble at school (that had to do with your bike)

I

infantry43RIDER

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #2
no one cares if i ride on the sidewalk.
but of course if im grinding ledges on school property they will kick me off...but i don't get in any other trouble than that.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #3
when i ride my bike through the hallways i knda scuttle the floor with my feet... cuase when i do, im just passing through, not actually riding it.

at some local school, they tell u not to ride ikes in the hall way cuas eu get hurt and tell u to leave... but then u walk your bike around the corner, and lthen ride another part of the school

O

oibmxpunx

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #4
my school was sweet(inside) marble ledges and shit i use to take my bike in and "pro-hop" lmao manul them and ice pick them cuz they slide soooooo good i never got in troble for it tho cuz know one saw me so the skaters got in troble for it

T

traildemon

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #5
RuLe said:
I got kicked out for 1 semester and had to do homeschool

Now just today i got introuble for riding on the sidewalk around the school next to the street.

Im suspended for 1 day which is good because im on contract but i think its bullshit and then my parents get all pissed at me.

To be honest I don't really care if you got kicked out, or suspended from school because you rode your bike...it's still pretty lame though that you got into trouble because of riding on public property (id sidewalks)

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #6
well, living in england, the schools pretty much suck, they are nothing like the ones in america, they are all just 1970's style campus, with noting to ride and no thought in architecture. well, thats what they are like in my area anyway. so most of the time i dont even want to ride the schools, cos the best thing your are going to get is a set of steps. i have never got in any trouble for riding at a school. most people dont care cos the schools are so old, they are allready falling appart.

F

FOL

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #7
They don't give a shit even if I don't come to school at all....university life :p

C

casperh

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #8
i wheelied and endoed in the school because there was no one there after the school party , but when i went to school next day i was grounded because they saw me one their crimedetectioncameras!! :x

F

FlawlessBMXr

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #9
yea. my school has those ***-ass motion sensors in each hallway. so i cant ride inside, and the bleachers they have are great to grind the crap out of. but the outside has a courtyard (about 2 acres). it has tree-rides and picnic tables. and a few good wallride spots near the doors and main doors.

F

federal_rider12

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #10
FOL said:
They don't give a shit even if I don't come to school at all....university life :p
probably because you pay a bunch of money to get in and they could care less if you were there so they get paid to not see you :lol: always good but im homeschooled and i hate it especially now that i find out that i will probably have to take this super hard test to pass this year and graduate, and im only a junior this year thats why the test is hard, all because of a misunderstanding about what i had to turn into the school since my dad is a certified teacher so all i think about everyday is what life would be like when im done with school, suicide, and riding my bike

C

casperh

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #11
FlawlessBMXr said:
yea. my school has those g*y-ass motion sensors in each hallway. so i cant ride inside, and the bleachers they have are great to grind the crap out of. but the outside has a courtyard (about 2 acres). it has tree-rides and picnic tables. and a few good wallride spots near the doors and main doors.
actually the motion sensors are most of the times fake, some only bleep or litle lights turning on and off, a friend of mine works at a place where they employ installers of those motion sensors and it is not uncommon to have half of your sensors being dummies!!because they are very expensive.. have a look at it

F

FlawlessBMXr

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #12
casperh said:
FlawlessBMXr said:
yea. my school has those g*y-ass motion sensors in each hallway. so i cant ride inside, and the bleachers they have are great to grind the crap out of. but the outside has a courtyard (about 2 acres). it has tree-rides and picnic tables. and a few good wallride spots near the doors and main doors.
actually the motion sensors are most of the times fake, some only bleep or litle lights turning on and off, a friend of mine works at a place where they employ installers of those motion sensors and it is not uncommon to have half of your sensors being dummies!!because they are very expensive.. have a look at it
i have a cousin thats a security guard, and he says they all work. so now im gonna check by leaving a window open a bit, and putting an animal in there and letting it run around. lol worth it,

C

casperh

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #13
make a video of it! and post it on the forum

F

FlawlessBMXr

Biking at a SCHOOL, what are the rules? post #14
casperh said:
make a video of it! and post it on the forum
ok. ill try.

C

casperh