bikes

• Discuss bikes in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; 0K over the last 3 years i have had a few bikes, first i had a falcon of some sort,then a dimond back and i have now just got the new mongoose... ...
  • Tags bike bikes
U

user name

bikes post #1
0K over the last 3 years i have had a few bikes,
first i had a falcon of some sort,then a dimond back and i have now just got the new mongoose expert,is this good or bad? 8)

E

EPMD

bikes post #2
umm.. bad

U

user name

bikes post #3
why is it bad? it is good to ride :D

P

Platypus

bikes post #4
are you hot? if you are hot then it's ok...if you are skanky then it's not.

E

EPMD

bikes post #5
user name said:

yes it is good to ride... and yes those bike are bad..

C

Chuzzlewit

bikes post #6
user name said:
Dude, dont ask someone if your bike is good or bad then jump down their throat when they say its bad, you ask a stupid question, you'll get an honest answer and maybe thats aint always the one you wanna hear. God that made me sound old!

I

infantry43RIDER

bikes post #7
Platypus said:
dick.

U

user name

bikes post #8
infantry43RIDER said:
Platypus said:
dick.
thanks dude!

i'm 14
8O all i wanna do is talk to some dudes about BMX.Why r there pedos everywhere(goes back to the ironmaiden forum,i have a whole amry there :twisted: )BTW thanx infantry43RIDER

U

user name

bikes post #9
heres a pic of my bike i found on a site

edit fol: fixed

I

infantry43RIDER

bikes post #10
didn't work...you forgot the [/img]

U

user name

bikes post #11
does it work now?BTW ur site rocks :wink:

L

leon_luxton

bikes post #12
hey user name..yeah the bike is OK...if ya like it then its good but if ya cant ride it then its bad..i hope ya get wot i mean..like its ya WOWN view..cos we wont know till we ride it so all the ppl saying its crap or good or what ever DONT know unless they have riddin it before :wink:

U

user name

bikes post #13
thanks dude,and yeah i know what ya mean.I mean if i could afford the mongoose important i would have got that but i couldn't wait any longer lol lol :roll:

I

infantry43RIDER

bikes post #14
S

sentaafEQpovar

bikes post #15
im a chick... me for pics, im hot, 36-24-36 cheerleader, blonde.... hot pics if u pm me

E

EPMD

bikes post #16
sentaafEQpovar said:
im a chick... me for pics, im hot, 36-24-36 cheerleader, blonde.... hot pics if u pm me
wtf sentaaf? lil ****ed up lately.. yes, no? are you a bit doped up? :? jw

I

infantry43RIDER

bikes post #17
haha.

G

bikes post #18
sentaaf was at one of his family parties and decided to post that or seomthing...

his family is so ****in g ***... they always make him go to *** ass partys every weekend then go to church then go to another party

in that time, we could be working on building or seom shit

E

EPMD

bikes post #19
Pobey said:
sentaaf was at one of his family parties and decided to post that or seomthing...

his family is so f*ck g ***... they always make him go to *** ass partys every weekend then go to church then go to another party

in that time, we could be working on building or seom shit
haha always wanting to work on something huh? pretty eager i guess, im jus the same it seems.... :roll:

G

bikes post #20
this is what happens, i get home at around 2:45pm, he gets off school around the same time and has to wait for his mom to do shit at his school (she is a teacher) so he gets home around 4:30pm.

then usually he takes 45- 1 hour to make something to eat, 10 - 15 mins to eat it up in his kitchen, then he comes down and its about to be dark in about 30 mins

then usually when it gets dark he wants to go up and i just want to get this god damn jump done with

and usually me and him are the only ppl down at the jumps so we get ass for work done

then on weekends he has to do homework and study for finals and go to partys and go to church and finger his mom and hump his cat and eat his dad out etc

New Topics