bike size

E

Element Biker Dude

bike size post #1
does it matter wot size frame u have for dirt, park, street and vert
and why all the different sizez (apart from being tall)?

E

EasternBMX

bike size post #2
smaller top tubes are eazier to turn, but when you ride dirt it eazier to control in the air.....but the tall thing is the most important

I

infantry43RIDER

bike size post #3
going from my experiences i have actually learned that having a longer top tube for trail riding (21") you have more control of the bike in the air AND while just flowing...having a 19" to like 20" or even a 20.5" frame might not be the best thing to get if you are into the trails scene...just going by my experiences.

being tall is a little important for frame size choice too but its really all about how the frame feels to you.

S

StandardOX

bike size post #4
Longer frames, like 21", with short backends manual best. Shorter frames, such as 20", are supposed to be easier to spin.

S

sentaafEQpovar

bike size post #5
lol, i love riding street on my 1987 gt mach1, man, i can tear up a q-pipe with that thing,

O

oibmxpunx

bike size post #6
infantry43RIDER said:
going from my experiences i have actually learned that having a longer top tube for trail riding (21") you have more control of the bike in the air AND while just flowing...having a 19" to like 20" or even a 20.5" frame might not be the best thing to get if you are into the trails scene...just going by my experiences.

being tall is a little important for frame size choice too but its really all about how the frame feels to you.
hey man i ride trail/dirt mosty and i ride a 20.5 and im 5'10 i even ride a short back end and i ceep my bars cose so dont tell me longer bike have more control in the air

I

infantry43RIDER

bike size post #7
i wasn't telling you anything...last time i checked i said from my experiences.
remember that? oh i do.

T

Trimix

bike size post #8
infantry43RIDER said:

I went 21" with the new frame, that was a prudent choice....no? I am 6'.

New Topics