Bike Shops

• Discuss Bike Shops in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; how many of you guys actually buy your stuff from bike shops? i sometimes buy stuff from mailorders only if the shop dont have what i want and i... ...
  • Tags bike bmx mailorder parts shop
F

federal_rider12

Bike Shops post #1
how many of you guys actually buy your stuff from bike shops? i sometimes buy stuff from mailorders only if the shop dont have what i want and i usually buy my clothes from mailorders, but other then that i hit the shop even though its a long drive.

also the shop i go to gives me great deals with no tax, they give me the price that mailorders! now which would you choose, mailorder and pay shipping and maybe tax or go to a shop and get mailorder prices with no tax. and i also get to meet ams and pros(not the guys you see on tv). just yesterday i was talking to a guy who got 3rd at la revolution and is on the cover of bmxplus this month, i think his name is william shanton? i also met ian schwartz, which if you ever saw props issue 51 he has a bio on the video and he lives in lancaster which i sometimes go to to ride because its a great city to ride in and the park isnt too bad

I

infantry43RIDER

Bike Shops post #2
small parts like tubes...chains...and such i get from C4 BMX...my "local" bike shop.
i would love to support the local shops more than i do...they just lack soo much product...unlike albes or dans.

K

kamikaze

Bike Shops post #3
I purchase a lot of stuff from dans but i will but vids and lil things from my bike shop. LIke maybe some clothes or bars or something. Or if I need a quick fix that is too complicated for me to do I will take it in. I also see Jimmy LeVan and the metal team frequently. Since MY nearest shop in in Louisville Ky. I also see pros goin to the great park in Louisville.

F

federal_rider12

Bike Shops post #4
the shop i go to dont lack in anything and they can get in anything i want. its the best shop ive ever been too. and ive been to quite a few shops, ive been to 3 shops in detroit and they like all sucked

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Bike Shops post #5
Albes is the local shop for me. 8)

O

oibmxpunx

Bike Shops post #6
fenixbykeco said:
Albes is the local shop for me. 8)
same here but i work at paint creek bikes but the bout sell to much bmx stuff so when i dont feel waiting 2 days for parts to come in i go to albes :D its only 20 mins away for my house

P

[PRIMO]

Bike Shops post #7
i buy all my stuff from dans comp and my bike shop

P.S im at school niggaz

B

bigs

Bike Shops post #8
i buy all my stuff from my local bike shop (bike discounters) and it works out great for me and i got to kno the owner of the bike shop.

RuLe

RuLe

Bike Shops post #9
[PRIMO said:
]i buy all my stuff from dans comp and my bike shop

P.S im at school niggaz

i was sitting next to you when u typed that *****

W

William

Bike Shops post #10
i buy all my stuff from bike shops in my area, the problem is i may have to go to 3 or 4 shops before i find what i want. also some stores will special order stuff in. which saves me shipping taxes.

P

[PRIMO]

Bike Shops post #11
HMMM HMMMM bitch now im at home.******s

F

FOL

Bike Shops post #12
I buy everything from, mostly paul's boutique and otherwise soulcycle. Both dutch rides owned companies....local enough? :p

F

FOL

Bike Shops post #14
leon what about flatlandfuel? I thought that was your number 1 company :)

New Topics