Bike parts package

• Discuss Bike parts package in the Want to Buy (USA) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So i bought a eastern dragon 3 frame and dan comps is pushing the date back every day for the pro parts package. So i was wondering if anyone has... ...
manualking

manualking

Bike parts package post #1
So i bought a eastern dragon 3 frame and dan comps is pushing the date back every day for the pro parts package. So i was wondering if anyone has enough parts to put together as a package so it will fit my bike. if your close enough to put a full bike together but maby missing a part or 2 still offer up thanks guys. Its a span bb and intergrated headset if that help ppl.

Last edited:
J

JustinE

Bike parts package post #2
I got fat free forks, t1 buchanon bars, 19mm spanish, integ headset, dk stem, 180mm profile cranks, soulmate pedals, a generic slim seat and a primo post.

Offer up l0l.

dave dynamite

dave dynamite

Bike parts package post #3
justin, what the **** are you doing? are these parts on your bama, and if they are why are you parting it?!!!!! oh and how much for the fat free forks shipped to 94568?

Levimoody

Levimoody

Bike parts package post #4
Talk about threadjack ehh?

J

JustinE

Bike parts package post #5
They are, I think I'm done with bmx for now. Im gonna get my t1 frame and slowly build it up.

I dunno.i just dont feel like riding..its boring now in my town..

and ill let u know if this guy doesnt buy..i have a better chance of selling him the parts with the forks included.

New Topics