Bike parts explained.

• Discuss Bike parts explained. in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey, is there a site with explenation of the parts of a BMX, with explanation about strength for this kind of riding and lightness for this type etc... ...
  • Tags bike bike parts bmx parts
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FOL

Bike parts explained. post #1
hey, is there a site with explenation of the parts of a BMX, with explanation about strength for this kind of riding and lightness for this type etc. And some sort of blueprint with explanation of the parts or something?

J

johntheguru

Bike parts explained. post #2
ok i am gettin sick of thick ppl

ban me if you want am not arsed this forum is so shit.

everyone asks the same things an they are all askin stupid stuff.

I

infantry43RIDER

Bike parts explained. post #3
yea this is true....but thats what forums are for man...

B

Bigboomer

Bike parts explained. post #4
Go get real world advice. Go to a BMX shop and ask them to tell you a little bit about bikes. The nets dumb ****ing shit to try to learn bmxing on :/ If you can understand bike parts ask somebody, but it's kinda hard explaining it in a forum

F

FOL

Bike parts explained. post #5
johntheguru said:

dude I have looked on the forum and did not found it, so instead of being a stupid smartass, you might gimme the link then o_0

J

johntheguru

Bike parts explained. post #6
FOL said:
johntheguru said:

dude I have looked on the forum and did not found it, so instead of being a stupid smartass, you might gimme the link then o_0
i never said what you wanted was on the forum did i?

what i sed what i am sick of new riders asking stupid questions that would take 100000 pages to answer.

or people sayin things like, how do i tailwhip. YOU CAN'T TEACH TRICKS OTHERWISE TAJ WOULD JUST BRING A BOOK OUT EXPLAINING HOW TO DO EVERYTHING AND BE RICH.

you need to watch vids all the time and pause them an try all the time over and over until one day you master the trick.

you can't just learn something with the click of the fingers.

SO STOP ASKING SHITE QUESTIONS THAT CAN'T BE ANSWERED PROPERLY.

WWW.TRIALS-FORUM.CO.UK IS A GREAT FORUM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

I DON'T MEAN TO POST, JUST TO SEE A GOOD FORUM, WITH INTERESTING AND HELPFUL POSTS.

JOHN

C

Colorblinded

Bike parts explained. post #7
-johntheguru- your a ****ing asshole, god damn. shut the **** up dude. what is your problem, and it is very possible to learn how to ride by reading up information. some people never read anything, see videos, or anything and they do great! so i suggest you just shut the **** up, because any information is good information, that includes BOOKS AND SUCH.

As for your question about parts and stuff, anything you want to know just ask me. If you have AIM it would be easier :chillyspark: is my name on aim, just IM me if you have it and I will help you on your questions.

J

johntheguru

Bike parts explained. post #8
my point exactly.

ban me it is shit anyway.

i hate all the pricks on here.

C

Colorblinded

Bike parts explained. post #9
Then why the **** are you here?

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Bike parts explained. post #10
I'm with John the guru. This forum is a bmxboard wannabe. The only people in here are either beginners, retards, or true riders that cant get into BmxBoard because registrations are never accepted. I am trapped in a hell of beginners asking how to bunnyhop.

This is for all of you asking how to do tricks:

FnCKING PRACTICE YOU FnCKING RETARDS. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO FnCKING DIE.

W

Wynex

Bike parts explained. post #11
Lol yes...Nobody has to read all the posts. Read what you want and ignore what you don't want. What's your problem?

F

FOL

Bike parts explained. post #12
How the hell can I practice bike parts?? It isn't some trick or whatever, so chill out. You haven't seen me asking tips on a trick, there is enough information about that, but not about what I have found.

colorblinded: thanks but I don't have AIM and I was more looking for some graphical + text explanation, as that would probably be more clear ( ? ). Thanks for your help anyway :clap:

L

leon_luxton

Bike parts explained. post #13
Colorblinded said:
-johntheguru- your a f*ck asshole, god damn. shut the f*ck up dude. what is your problem, and it is very possible to learn how to ride by reading up information. some people never read anything, see videos, or anything and they do great! so i suggest you just shut the f*ck up, because any information is good information, that includes BOOKS AND SUCH.

As for your question about parts and stuff, anything you want to know just ask me. If you have AIM it would be easier :chillyspark: is my name on aim, just IM me if you have it and I will help you on your questions.
i am with colorblinded on this and agree 2 the above cos johnthedumbass really gets on my nervous,he has never said 1 nice thing 2 any1.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Bike parts explained. post #14
FOL said:
How the hell can I practice bike parts?? It isn't some trick or whatever, so chill out. You haven't seen me asking tips on a trick, there is enough information about that, but not about what I have found.

colorblinded: thanks but I don't have AIM and I was more looking for some graphical + text explanation, as that would probably be more clear ( ? ). Thanks for your help anyway :clap:

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about people asking questions about tricks like I said. Since I have made this mistake once before all I will say is learn how to fncking read. Anyways, you are obviosly a beginner asking *** questions. Go read a BMX magazine or go to a bike company's website. You are a nerd, FOL.

**** off Whinex.

To see how a REAL bmx forum works check out www.bmxboard.com

Notice how people just ask how to do a trick better but not how to do the whole trick entirely.

And as for blueprints. Are you building a fncking house?! Get a free DansComp magazine from www.danscomp.com but don't order from there
refer to http://www.bmx-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1650&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

You might figure out where the parts go on a bike or whatever the hell you want to know.

John the guru knows whats hes talking about.

E

EasternBMX

Bike parts explained. post #15
**** this place I wish bmxboard was accepting regestrations I want to talk to chris....and help people with inverts and barspins not ****ing bunny hops....anyway....Why are so many people on this server asking for help with bunnyhops and riding wheelies...This whole thing is annoying

F

FOL

Bike parts explained. post #16
fenixbykeco said:
well as I opened this topic with a certain goal to achieve, I assume people replying in it, stay somethow on topic, or say that are going off topic.
I'm a beginner yes and I don't give a <bleep> because everyone started out as a beginner, so did you! The chance I find my answer in a bike magazine is fairly small, as they probably only spend 1 article about it in 1 edition. Like finding a needle in a haystack.

blueprints is a generally used terms for houses, cars and I assumed as well bikes. I have seen dozen of names, but I can't (or have trouble to) relate them to the part actually on the bike. If you know every part of the bike, taht's nice for you, but not everyone has that knowledge.

I could have asked this on a regular bike forum as well, but as I'm on this forum anyway, I could ask it here. And even if john always knows that he is talking about, some decency and help-the-beginners-attitude is never wrong. Don't give out on the ones less than you, that only shows off how cheap you yourself are, not the beginner.

J

johntheguru

Bike parts explained. post #17
everyone **** off.

the forum is shit.

L

leon_luxton

Bike parts explained. post #18
johntheguru said:
everyone f*ck off.

the forum is shit.
so is your mum so why dont you just go home and zip it :dance: