Bike fram,rims,forks,slam bars for sale. NICE GEAR

• Discuss Bike fram,rims,forks,slam bars for sale. NICE GEAR in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hello everyone, i used to do the dirt jumping thing, and street riding when i could. this was more then 2 years ago though, sience then i have... ...
  • Tags bike bike forks bike rims gt jump parts
D

DeeZNutS

Bike fram,rims,forks,slam bars for sale. NICE GEAR post #1
hello everyone,

i used to do the dirt jumping thing, and street riding when i could. this was more then 2 years ago though, sience then i have moved to paintball and nitro r/c cars. I have a S&M Netgeneration Holms frame with GT-3Peice cranks. the front sprocket is a GT 45 tooth. I aslo have Alex Tripple rims with Mounte Sealed hubs. 14MM Flat axel in the rear with 9/16 up front. Gt Front jumping forks,S&M Slam Bars,Primo seatclamp,tech 77 brake,and an XS Neck.

I cant ride anymore do to some knee injuries and i am looking to sell it all off. Please fell free to contact me through personal message if you have an offer. I am looking to get $150$ for all of it.

C

Colorblinded

Bike fram,rims,forks,slam bars for sale. NICE GEAR post #2
You already poster this exact same message, which I don't think it is right to post the same message twice, with a different topic name.

Do you sell individual parts?

E

evanc

Bike fram,rims,forks,slam bars for sale. NICE GEAR post #3
I'm sorry but the only good things on that are the frame and bars.

D

DeeZNutS

Bike fram,rims,forks,slam bars for sale. NICE GEAR post #4
about the parts....

i would sell them off idividualy.....you would have to make me an offer that is right. these parts are in great shape. although you might want to paint to match your color setup.

hey evanc,....you have no idea what your talking about,....and btw i know your sorry,...so why dont you apologize for that crummy statment.

E

evanc

Bike fram,rims,forks,slam bars for sale. NICE GEAR post #5
Apologize? What for? Stating my opnion? And think about it man, you're selling GT stuff, cheap-ass cloned stuff and Alex rims. Did I mention GT stuff?

D

DeeZNutS

Bike fram,rims,forks,slam bars for sale. NICE GEAR post #6
hey evanc

gt has been around before you were born,....profile witch make an idenitcal crank,...COPIED gt,....and as far as rims go alex was one of the first triple wall rims that ctually worked well,.....

if i had said " i got some arya super7x's i would expect a lame coment,...put up or shut up,...

New Topics