biggest pain to fix

• Discuss biggest pain to fix in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; ok for all u home mechanics that like savin money and fixin ur own stuff whats the worst thing that u hope will never go bad but then it does and u... ...
  • Tags bike cranks
F

federal_rider12

biggest pain to fix post #1
ok for all u home mechanics that like savin money and fixin ur own stuff whats the worst thing that u hope will never go bad but then it does and u gotta fix it? for me id say it be brakes, i mean its an easy fix but then i sit there forevere tryin to dial it in and as soon as i get it and test the brakes the adjuster slips back and i gotta go threw it again then try and get the cable tight enuff but eventually it stops fightin me and works

E

EPMD

biggest pain to fix post #2
brakes are easy... i'd hafta say crank because i have never done anything with it

E

evanc

biggest pain to fix post #3
Plumbing. Or maybe wiring. If you're talking about bikes, then I don't care. I like doing it all.

I

infantry43RIDER

biggest pain to fix post #4
yea i like working on my bike.
but brakes would be the hardest = the reason i don't have them.

D

Devourment 138

biggest pain to fix post #5
Bike: paint....if ya want it done right

F

federal_rider12

biggest pain to fix post #6
hey i luv workin on my bike(thats y i want to have a bike shop) what i am askin is what is a pain to work on or just seems like i hates u and keeps fightin u every step u take to fix it i have no probs ne where on my bike till it comes to brakes their fine the come loose and then r off center and then it finally goes after alot of tweakin

E

Erin

biggest pain to fix post #7
to me breaks are the easiest part to work on, I've never had to put them straight on though, so I donno if I should be talking. It doesn't seem that difficult though.

some things I wanna learn how to work with (take em off, put em on, adjust) are: cranks, gyros, and chains

Cranks and gyros seem like they'd be a pain

F

federal_rider12

biggest pain to fix post #8
well to me cranks r a sinch and so r gyros those r nothin at all and ull find that once u take it off but cranks most ppl hate b/c of the fact of tryin to get out the bearing cups brakes r easy to put on but dialin it in is a pain to me since they hate me

New Topics