Big city Rims??

D

darkd3vil

Big city Rims?? post #1
any ever ride these r they good?? r they singel walled or what

V

Van_Homan

Big city Rims?? post #2
no there triple wall correct me if im wrong? and no if ur thinking of getting them dont becuz they r no good.. get some good alex triples or odyssey hazard lites but the sun big cities r good if ur just starting out..

D

DezXc

Big city Rims?? post #3
Van_Homan said:
no there triple wall correct me if im wrong? and no if ur thinking of getting them dont becuz they r no good.. get some good alex triples or odyssey hazard lites but the sun big cities r good if ur just starting out..
WTF!?!?!?

Alex tripple wall = Heavy peice of shit that is impossible to true

Sun Big city = Strongest rim out, very light for its strength, barely needs truing - BEST RIM EVER

T

tabletop360

Big city Rims?? post #4
i like them light and quite strong but dont get the crome ones the crome goes all orange

K

kater

Big city Rims?? post #5
Alex Supra Alpha Pro, Primo HulaHoop or Odyssey Hazard

J

johntheguru

Big city Rims?? post #6
DezXc said:
Van_Homan said:
WTF!?!?!?

Alex tripple wall = Heavy peice of shit that is impossible to true

Sun Big city = Strongest rim out, very light for its strength, barely needs truing - BEST RIM EVER
just about to say that.

they are super strong and light.

john

E

EasternBMX

Big city Rims?? post #7
They kick ass I love mine

A

aitkenstyle

Big city Rims?? post #8
I've had them before. Diden't care for them. Got some Odyssey whatevers there called and there pretty good. But I run 36es and ride street/dirt.

V

Van_Homan

Big city Rims?? post #9
:lol: big cities compared to hazard lites r crap!!

D

DezXc

Big city Rims?? post #10
Van_Homan said:
:lol: big cities compared to hazard lites r crap!!
hazzard lites are crap. Hazzard rims are made by alex. Alex rims = shit

Sun big cities are the best, check out www.gsport.co.uk, george went from Alex tripple wall to sun big city and he says there better himself

New Topics