better jumping

• Discuss better jumping in the Dirt Jumping forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what can i do to make my bike better for dirt jumping ...
GQ07452

GQ07452

better jumping post #1
what can i do to make my bike better for dirt jumping

ashbmx

ashbmx

better jumping post #2
slam seat
singal cable
1 brake
there basic things

GQ07452

GQ07452

better jumping post #3
thanks. that really worked for me.

S

screwglue

better jumping post #4
..wow really? lol that fast? anyways good tires imo.

Superbeast

Superbeast

better jumping post #5
one question. what does slamming the seat do to help anything, i never understood, cuz i ride a lot to places so its not really comfortable, so any specific reason for it

SandMbiker57

SandMbiker57

better jumping post #6
u slam ur seat so when u get hop or tuck u can do it a lot higher because think if u had ur seat up like a foot out of the seat tube and u get hop or try to tuck in the air ur seat will hit ur ass and send u flying straight down were if its lower u can get more tuck and hop

T

Timthekid

better jumping post #7
if u slam ur seat, dont plan to sit on it much at all...and its im possible to sit on while pedaling. but its out of the way.

Superbeast

Superbeast

better jumping post #8
yea i see what u mean SandMbiker57 , im jus thinkin im going to carry a small allen wrench around, lower it when jumping then raise it back up for just riding lol

J

james3892

better jumping post #9
get a seet clam with a 6mm allen bolt. then you can just carry the one small allen key needed to drop your seat and raise it in a matter of seconds.

btw i think 6mm is the standard mesurement for seat clamp bolts.

B

Biking2112

better jumping post #10
I think 4mm

New Topics