Better Brakes?

• Discuss Better Brakes? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey guys! i wanna kno if u guys have any tricks to make brakes better?!?! mine suck. i try to do fufanu's and i have sucky brakes so its hard! plz help... ...
  • Tags tweak
PArider

PArider

Better Brakes? post #1
hey guys! i wanna kno if u guys have any tricks to make brakes better?!?! mine suck. i try to do fufanu's and i have sucky brakes so its hard! plz help me out!

A

All_about_the_Dragon

Better Brakes? post #2
Better brakes

Keepin ya rims proper cleans good, and useing tar on em works a charm, but it's noisey as hell.

D

dot_calm

Better Brakes? post #3
tight'n them

P

[PRIMO]

Better Brakes? post #4
i dont screw around with brakes..but try to tweak em to get as close to your rim..i sprayes hairspray on my rim once to test it and it works ok.

D

dot_calm

Better Brakes? post #5
i lossin'd mine cause it was rubbing against the rims

O

orangebeast91489

Better Brakes? post #6
change pads,get new line, tighten all the adjusters, use tar, grind rims, clean rims..mmm..if you cant get beter brakes using all those you are a retard and should ride brakeless.

Clutch

Clutch

Better Brakes? post #7
What kind of brakes are your running, that is what someone should have asked you in the first place...

If nothing any of the people above suggested works you may need new brakes.

H

HaroGroup1

Better Brakes? post #8
I use some old Bulldog u-brakes
and mine work perfectly, no problems ..
.. you just need to keep your rims clean,
pads fresh, and cable adjusted. That's all.

T

Trimix

Better Brakes? post #9
[PRIMO said:
]i dont screw around with brakes..but try to tweak em to get as close to your rim..i sprayes hairspray on my rim once to test it and it works ok.
Somehow that does not surprise me!

K

keep it real

Better Brakes? post #10
They work if they're done properly. just do a hella lot of screwen around and get 'em on the right angle and all that shit... works for me on my bike with brakes

New Topics