best video clip u have ever filmed (or friend)

• Discuss best video clip u have ever filmed (or friend) in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; whats the best video clip u or your friend has ever filmed? mine is when my friend did a bunnyhop manual on a rainbow rail that is about 3 feet or so... ...
  • Tags manual video
B

BMXrideordie

best video clip u have ever filmed (or friend) post #1
whats the best video clip u or your friend has ever filmed? mine is when my friend did a bunnyhop manual on a rainbow rail that is about 3 feet or so and manualed the hole thing.
its at this site http://www.freewebs.com/bmxvideos/thevideo.htm then click on the best video clip i have so far.
i think its bad @$$

V

Van Douchebag

best video clip u have ever filmed (or friend) post #2
Well, I've only filmed with a regular camcorder, but the best thing I caught on cam was when we put a puddle of lighter fluid on the pyramid, lit it, and then had my friend Dan 360 it.

B

BMXrideordie

best video clip u have ever filmed (or friend) post #3
i bet that was sweet. would suck if he fell in it tho

O

oibmxpunx

best video clip u have ever filmed (or friend) post #4
dude that was sweet that was funny im in the way lol i did not know i where tapeing i swer lol

the best thing ive ever been taped doing was that tree ride when we where in WI is that on ur site?????

I

infantry43RIDER

best video clip u have ever filmed (or friend) post #5
that was you in the way dude haha?

C

casperh

best video clip u have ever filmed (or friend) post #6
the largest flatland competition in the world.... to be filmed in 3weeks or something

O

oibmxpunx

best video clip u have ever filmed (or friend) post #7
im the kid in the fit shirt i tryed to get out of the way you can still see it tho

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

best video clip u have ever filmed (or friend) post #8
The best footage of me that a friend got was a crash on a handrail after I had done it twice before the camera got whipped out.

New Topics