Best Trick...

• Discuss Best Trick... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [color=red][/color]Ok, just so there is no confusion when it comes to other people's post, this post means nothing at all, absolutly nothing... just... ...
  • Tags backflip bike superman tailwhip
D

Disturbed1

Best Trick... post #1
Ok, just so there is no confusion when it comes to other people's post, this post means nothing at all, absolutly nothing... just another one of those ??? that u answer and ur on ur way... now that we have that out of the way... what is the best trick that someone or even urself (in some cases, if u have the balls to do it) can do on there bike... that can be a flatland trick such as a stem roller, or as big as a no handed flair... doesnt matter... what is the best trick that someone can do on there bike???

P

prettyKILL

Best Trick... post #2
me... i've only been riding for.. if u added all the hours up, only a day. thats cause when i first got my bmx that my bf made me, i had to go to my moms and i couldnt bring it, cause theres nothing to ride here, so all i can do right now its a fakie to rollback that i learned in an hour. im working on bunny hopping, i just cant get it right. and im not scared to admit this XD

G

Best Trick... post #3
i think the coolest trick ive personaly done is nice no footed one hander off bunch of things

at one point i was getting my arm exted all the way behind me and my legs stretched out far

i was able to do no footed can cans off this weak jump but i dont think that counts

R

ride888

Best Trick... post #4
bunny hop 180, its got style, smoothness, lil bit of tech, what more could you ask for

F

FOL

Best Trick... post #5
backflip + tailwhip at the same time...looks so f*cking nice :)

J

jens89

Best Trick... post #6
FOL said:
backflip + tailwhip at the same time...looks so f*cking nice :)
**** have you made that!?! You must very good, I thougt it was only pros as Chad Kagy who could make that trick, but I was wrong then

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Best Trick... post #7
hmmm im pretty stoked with my 360 footplants (can do them everywhere though), but one of the mot enjoyable trick for me is a nice and tucked bar turn over a big double. oh i love doing front tire grabs too.

T

Trimix

Best Trick... post #8
The "flipwhip" FOL mentioned MUST be hard as hell...

I have to go with the standard tailwhip. Of all the tricks I see people doing, THAT ONE done right (important) I could sit and watch all day. Nothing prettier than a smooth tailwhip over a box or gap. Now there are many more technical tricks, that one just does it for me. One day....

D

Disturbed1

Best Trick... post #9
NIICE!!!... and by the way kid, the backflip + tailwhip is considered by MOST a flipwhip... just some advice so the kids at school dont make fun of u... anyhoo... for me the trick that i could just sit down and drull on myself about is any superman vareation... superman... superman seat grab... superman indian air... nothing superman... ect. i mean if u want to see someone wit craze style... take a look at corey "nasty" nasatzio... he'll give ya some pointers on smoothness...

E

EPMD

Best Trick... post #10
ya thats some crazy shit... by far, that would be "best trick" in my oppinion, too

I

infantry43RIDER

Best Trick... post #11
Tailwhip.
i like watching them and i like doing them.
that and clicked turndowns.

K

kater

Best Trick... post #12
I love my grinds to crankflip or to barspin.

E

EasternBMX

Best Trick... post #13
my best trick.....over tooth pick on a long flat rail

favorite trick.....540 cab barspins to manual to 180 out

tech shit

I

infantry43RIDER

Best Trick... post #14
yea tech shit is amazing stuff.

F

FOL

Best Trick... post #15
jens89 said:
f*ck have you made that!?! You must very good, I thougt it was only pros as Chad Kagy who could make that trick, but I was wrong then
nope I'm a flatlander, though I liek that trick best to see it :p

I'l start streeting next year, I'll try it then :p

E

evanc

Best Trick... post #16
DEER HOPZ!!

S

sentaafEQpovar

Best Trick... post #17
man, i ****ing suck so much lol, i can like only do x-ups and shit, ive done some nice no handers in my past, not perfect, but decent. ive never been able to do a no footer for some reason.

oh, pobie has done a superman of a 1 foot jump with a 6 foot gap, was hella crazy, yes, he landed it, and it was a nice super man, cuase it was one of those ones, where the bike is pointing upwards instead of forwards, although he wasnt doing superman seat grab :/, and his legs wertent extended far all the way back, but they were well passed the "that counts as a suyperman" point

my most proud of trick = no hander,
but my best trick is a candy bar, im insane with them, i can do bunny hop candybars and shit, hella nice, off a nice ramp, i can do candybars were my foot is one foot over the handlebar, and 1 foot past it, looks damn awsome, and i dont nknow why, but like no one else can do them, hella easy for me

i remmber my nicest combo type trick was like a can can seat grab off that jump pobie did a superman off of, that was ultimat trick jump, u got like well over two feet of air off it, and had a nice long landing
oh, i also did a 360 before, was off a little jump i carved intop a hillside

G

Best Trick... post #18
i remember you doing no hander like 3 times... candy bar owns them all though... yes that jump = /mourn

S

sentaafEQpovar

Best Trick... post #19
ive done them hella more times than 3 times, i did them at the valley, my left hand would be like 2 feet high, and right hand would be fully extended

D

Disturbed1

Best Trick... post #20
AS nice as flips and corkscrows are to watch, they are a bitch to do... i have done flips and corkscrows into a foam pit all day but still havnt been confortable enough to take my balls in my hand and throw them into the wall... in other words i havnt got the balls yet to flip out of my 12 foot double yet... but whips are hella fun to do, and like i said supermans are my fav. tricks to do... get a good stretch before u go out, hit that double wit speed like a 69 yenka nova wit a 396 (thats a car if u didnt know hahahaha) and just stretch those legs back and hang wit it... nice just love to do them and watch them... its just a release...

New Topics