best trick u can pull

• Discuss best trick u can pull in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what is the best trick u can pull off ...
  • Tags 360 540 no footer wheelie
C

custom_bmx

best trick u can pull post #1
what is the best trick u can pull off

T

The Worst

best trick u can pull post #2
Well I have been flatlanding for about a summer and a quarter. So the ebst thing I can do is eighter a forkwheelie but I spin while doing that and can do about a 540. I can also get to the front like a forkwheelie but dont grab the seat and I pull the back off the grround and to the side and spin and can usually do like a 360ish.

J

johntheguru

best trick u can pull post #3
540 hurricanes are my favourite i think.

john

F

federal_rider12

best trick u can pull post #4
everything i do is equally as good as the other, except for my gaps

L

leeuw

best trick u can pull post #5
wallride to one foot tabletop :D

P

[PRIMO]

best trick u can pull post #6
its crazy the best trick i was pulling was a 180 rollout then i tried to do it and ended up learning a 360 tire tap so as of right now 360 tire tap but im eighther going to try to pull a 540 tire tap or 360 tire tap to manule

L

leon_luxton

best trick u can pull post #7
b/w steamroller and turn it and SOMETIMES do a turbin b/w stemroller by accident,hehe..funcky chicken but not very well at all and getting OK at mega spins..i am doing really well cos i have only been riding about 2 and a half mounths now..WOOT :D

B

BMX Man

best trick u can pull post #8
Bar Hop is the best i can do but i am gonna practice alot more this summer

H

Hobbles

best trick u can pull post #9
my best trick is prolly a 360 i just learned it today at a local spot like a concrete wash type thing but yeah that and some weird extended no footer that my freinds call nasty no footers lol

I

infantry43RIDER

best trick u can pull post #10
i can't say i have a best trick.
i have a most fun though...turndowns or barspins.

P

piercerides

best trick u can pull post #11
i can 180 whip to 180 tailtap but i really cant since ive only landed it twice ... so im no pro at it

G

best trick u can pull post #12
double 720 flipwhips MUTHAFUKKAAAAA!

New Topics