Best park ever!(pics are finally up!)

• Discuss Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; [img]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/federal_rider12/park_over.jpg[/img]... ...
  • Tags photo
F

federal_rider12

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #1

now thats the best park ever! hahaha my has been trails are like 1/4-1/2 mile down that walk path. now some kid told me he grinds that spine :lol: i laughed because its more like 2 wedges with coping. i want to jump from that quarter into the halfpipe, havent got a chance to do it though.

RuLe

RuLe

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #2
links done work.

i like doing 180 disasters too :)

F

federal_rider12

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #3
yeah same thing happened on my other topic. ive been having computer troubles and i cant figure out why its not working but they did work at first now they dont. well i got to go back and try again

RuLe

RuLe

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #4
F

federal_rider12

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #5
i need to find a web host, since what im using isnt working(even though it did before) but ive been to so many sites and they all say you cant post pics or you have to pay and ive been to tons! i need to try tripod again since i had computer troubles trying it before, but its the only site i could do want i want on it

E

EPMD

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #6
F

federal_rider12

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #7
thanks man that was quick and extremely easy. man ive been straining for 2 weeks going to every web host when all i want to do is put up pictures but this place rocks. got to wait one hour and then i can get pictures up. so by tonight i should have them up and you can see THE BEST PARK EVER!

joey_twd

joey_twd

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #8
lame park.. :lol:

F

federal_rider12

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #9
yes it is. they remodeled the ymca so someone moved somethings here and the rest was trashed. man if i would have moved here like a half a year earlier i could have actually rode the park which was really nice but now theres this

W

wacko_jacko

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #10
well i cant really say its crap coz its better than any thing i have got here ive just got a lil hip at a park o no w8 i just remembered i got the edge skate park but u have 2 pay n its pure busy and i think another is opening soon :lol: but it is good for learning if youve only just started bmxing like me

S

slappyslapnuts

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #11
i live 10 mins from rampworx (search for it on google) biggest park in europe thats got a huge spine and lots of street sections huge half pipes wall rides transfers tonnes of different quaters flatbanks wallrides sub boxs seriously EVERYTHING you could want and its indoor :D

Clutch

Clutch

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #12
I can't say shit either, the only park we have is Millenium(Biggest cement park in Canada I believe) and there are way to many little kiddies on skateboards there to even bother... I've gone a couple times at 2am in the morn when there is only a couple people there maybe 10 max, but just look at the snaps, way to many people there and they're little punk skateboarders.

Links to pics of Millenium Park:

http://www.sk8parklist.com/img/can_alb_cal_HERRINGTON2.jpg
http://www.sk8parklist.com/img/can_alb_cal_BALMER1.jpg
http://www.sk8parklist.com/img/can_alb_cal_BALMER2.jpg
http://www.sk8parklist.com/img/can_alb_cal_HERRINGTON1.jpg

They also just recently built a Massive indoor skatepark; and you guessed it!!! No bikes aloud; total BS if you ask me. It's privately owned by the Source tho so there's not much you can do.

http://www.thesourcesnowboards.com/skatepark/index.htm

I wish I could ride at the new source skate park.

W

wacko_jacko

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #13
man that sucks NO BIKES dude that park looks seriously sick aswell

F

FOL

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #14
Very nice park, yeah definitely

Sjase

Sjase

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #15
Yo Clutch that millenium park looks really cool man 8O . The third and fourth pic are awesome 8O , I wish I had some sh*t like that nearby. That other indoor park also looks very nice, but it sucks that they don't allow any bmx. May be you can give it a try and talk to the owner(s) to let them allow bmx at a particular day or part of the day or something like that.

Clutch

Clutch

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #16
Yah Mill is a pretty sweet park, but like I said before it's all skateboarders... They swarm like locus (sp?)... The only time you can ride there is early in the morn when people are sleeping.

I've talked to steve before about letting bikes into the skatepark, but it's a no go at least for the time being. Bmx isn't all that big in Calgary at the moment, but I hope to change that someday.

E

evanc

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #17
Clutch said:
Yah Mill is a pretty sweet park, but like I said before it's all skateboarders... They swarm like locus (sp?)... The only time you can ride there is early in the morn when people are sleeping.

I've talked to steve before about letting bikes into the skatepark, but it's a no go at least for the time being. Bmx isn't all that big in Calgary at the moment, but I hope to change that someday.
a locus is a set of all points x+y distance from two given axis on an ellipse. a locust is a bug that eats your crops every 7 years.

Clutch

Clutch

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #18
evanc said:
Clutch said:

a locus is a set of all points x+y distance from two given axis on an ellipse. a locust is a bug that eats your crops every 7 years.
I stand corrected, I meant to say Locust...

lola

lola

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #19
i agree

awesome sk8park shame bout no bmx well u can change his mind bmx is growing very fast...we now have more bmxerz here than sk8z even if most of em r not fully commited to bmx. I hung out wiv sum sk8z and help them build sum ramps in a car park it wasnt my thing so i left and went on ridin bymyself.
Jus got back only did 2 n halfs today. My lifting and landin is getting alot better im ready for sum park ridin now...but no parkz here...well one little one its tiny and yes u guessed it full of tiny sk8z...eeeeeeeeeewwwww.... :evil:

Clutch

Clutch

Best park ever!(pics are finally up!) post #20
I don't know if I will be changing his mind.... BMX was big here when I was a kid, now it's taking a back seat to skateboarding for the time being. Just the way of things, fads what can you do. I'm here to ride, and at the end of the day that's all that matters to me.

New Topics