Best over all frame

• Discuss Best over all frame in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I'm new to the BMX sport and and have some money to burn well anyways my question as the title implys is: What is the best overall Street frame any... ...
  • Tags bike bikes street
G

Goddamn Pelicans

Best over all frame post #1
I'm new to the BMX sport and and have some money to burn well anyways my question as the title implys is: What is the best overall Street frame any answers will help

H

hartattack_199

Best over all frame post #2
Dono, i don't ride street, but... If your just starting i wouldn't be worring about getting the best rim just yet

G

Goddamn Pelicans

Best over all frame post #3
A simple goddamn question just answer it

H

hartattack_199

Best over all frame post #4
yeah i already said i don't know and that i don't ride Street

T

the hip hop soldier

Best over all frame post #5
there is really no answer to this question cuz it is an opinon. my opinion though is that the macneil heaton frame is my favorite that i have ever riden.

E

EasternBMX

Best over all frame post #6
umm you have to awnser questions yourself like how tall you are. How long you want the rear tri to be there are alot of quetions that go into getting the perfect frame but look into hoffman and eastern they are good bikes

K

Kaps

Best over all frame post #7
heh,,,

Pelican u retard :doh:

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Best over all frame post #8
A frame reflects your style, taste, size, and riding ability(oftenly). If you are around 5' tall, get a 20" toptube frame. If you are around 5'6" tall, get a 20.5" toptube frame. Around 6' tall, get 21' or 20.75 if youre a little below 6'. You'll probly want an American size bottom bracket because euro's suck(not strong)! Color shouldnt matter unless youre just starting out and you choose a bike on the color cuz people like that are mentally unstable. If you run a small sprocket/freewheel gearing(36/13 and/or lower) get the 990 brake mounts on the seat stay(on the top of the rear tubing facing down). Otherwise, it shouldn't matter. You would probly want to keep your frame weight below 8 lbs unless youre fat. Now, go to www.albes.com and look for a frame to suit you.

If you dont want to read all that or are illeterate get a Kink Freebird or S&M PBR.

V

Van_Homan

Best over all frame post #9

415fsxrules

Best over all frame post #10
Your best bet is to go to a local bike shop and test out bikes and see which one u like better and stuff its better then just hearing that a bike is good go test one out.

E

evanc

Best over all frame post #11
Van_Homan said:
Just look in www.danscomp.com best bike site ever!
Dan's hella sucks. They are uber shady. Actually, I'm wearing a Dan's shirt right now. Buy from Albes.

I'd say a mutha****in' STA is your best bet.

New Topics