Best Helmet

• Discuss Best Helmet in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [color=red][/color]ive been looking for a helmet and so far im goin wit a Pro-tec Signature Corey Nastazio or a Pro-tec Pro Model COrey Nastazio... ...
  • Tags old school
D

Disturbed1

Best Helmet post #1
ive been looking for a helmet and so far im goin wit a Pro-tec Signature Corey Nastazio or a Pro-tec Pro Model COrey Nastazio... anyone else have any other ideas for a good solid dirt helmet???

M

Moss

Best Helmet post #2
COry Nastazio is ghey.

I

infantry43RIDER

Best Helmet post #3
you are ***.
hes better than you are...shut up.

protec makes nice helmets.

D

Disturbed1

Best Helmet post #4
Im goin to just have to agree wit every post infantry has posted... he has a point, u suck... go crash or something...

R

ride888

Best Helmet post #5
is the pro tec old school helmat good??

D

Disturbed1

Best Helmet post #6
I really like the old school helmets... i was thinkin about getting one of those and just putting some sponsor stickers on it... i like the look of them and i saw a major crash the other day where a guy had a old school helmet on got off a tree and went straight into a tree jumped off and put his down... took the whole impact to his helmet cracked it alil and got a major head ach... tough helmets...

I

infantry43RIDER

Best Helmet post #7
damn.
i don't even have a helmet...but if i were to actually buy one (i do ride a helmet when i ride park and sometimes trails but i just borrow) i would get a protec old school.

V

Vic_Vega

Best Helmet post #8
I use a protec old school...never had a problem. In BMX, I live by this mantra: keep it simple stupid. What is simple, with no frills, no cheesy attempts to sacrifice strength for weight, is what 9 times out of 10 works. Get an old school...you'll be satisfied and you won't break the bank. :D

E

EasternBMX

Best Helmet post #9
Protec old school fo-shizzle

S

sentaafEQpovar

Best Helmet post #10
i use protect helmet...
i put coils and shit on the top so it would look cool, but all but one fell off

and for a while i had a light on top with a little batery inside the helmet until it broke

G

Best Helmet post #11
[/sarcasm]
COOL!

New Topics