• fun...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • friends...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Chief

Best Darn Brakes... post #1
The best brakes for any bike would have to be dirty harrys. they have a great feel to them and let u put maximum power into braking... i don't know if you have snow where you live... but look at chris kendra's pics in flatland and street... theres snow every where!

RuLe

RuLe

Best Darn Brakes... post #2
i put fun but if i coul di would put friends, fun and girls

X

XIII

Best Darn Brakes... post #3
BMX dont get me chicks...they couldn't care less about BMX...I dont get friends from BMXing and I dont ride to keep friends....I ride because It's the only thing that makes me happy. and it's fun :D

F

FOL

Best Darn Brakes... post #4
brake pads: koolstop

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Best Darn Brakes... post #5
well for me girls = fun, so guess i will have to have to go for girls baby. especially one, oh she is sooo sweet!

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Best Darn Brakes... post #6
oh and brakes: well im happy with my add990, but the new fly brakes look very good, so do revenge, but probably a bit exessive. odyssey evolver are also super good.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Best Darn Brakes... post #7
dirty hairy is brake lever not breaks... i got one... tried to bend my old one back with a pipe, and it broke :p

E

EPMD

Best Darn Brakes... post #8
XIII said:
BMX dont get me chicks...they couldn't care less about BMX...I dont get friends from BMXing and I dont ride to keep friends....I ride because It's the only thing that makes me happy. and it's fun :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Best Darn Brakes... post #9
don't ride for girls.
that shit is stupid.
ride because you want to and becuase you enjoy it...not to attract members of the opposite sex.

RuLe

RuLe

Best Darn Brakes... post #10
**** that

it takes skill to learn tricks and of course u dont practice them infront of people because u mostly fall alot depending on what it is and once u master that trick that takes u a long time. go out and show off infront of peopel and have fun

F

federal_rider12

Best Darn Brakes... post #11
your talking about brake levers not brakes... brake levers dont matter to me at all brakes are more important. i been ridin my cheap tektro lever from my old redline(which it came stock with) and it is just fine but when i break it then ill buy something new of course with whatever comes up and for cheap

F

federal_rider12

Best Darn Brakes... post #12
XIII said:
same here girls hate me riding(cept for the freakishly ugly ones that hang around my favorite spots and i hate that) but ive gotten friends from bmx after being at parks id meet new guys and we'd hang out everytime we were at a park and i also met most of my friends by riding and im glad i fell into that crowd instead of when i was in the prep crowd

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Best Darn Brakes... post #13
well i love women, and i dont need my bike to get them, thats what my amazing good looks and charm are for.....

D

ddw

Best Darn Brakes... post #14
tektro 907/908 u-brake. I've used alot of brakes and these cheepo's work better than anything i've ever had. they work way better than the high-end tektro fx brakes or the 990's. great brakes for like 17 bucks. I was using one until I could get a new 990 because I broke an arm on my last set, but now I've decided to keep them.

F

federal_rider12

Best Darn Brakes... post #15
ddw said:
tektro 907/908 u-brake. I've used alot of brakes and these cheepo's work better than anything i've ever had. they work way better than the high-end tektro fx brakes or the 990's. great brakes for like 17 bucks. I was using one until I could get a new 990 because I broke an arm on my last set, but now I've decided to keep them.
yup thats what im riding and been riding but i hated the old hard pads so i went and got the fiesta kit and the brakes are even better they arent soft but they arent hard and the springs have a positive return and the pads are superb

F

federal_rider12

Best Darn Brakes... post #16
Mr_Shrapnel said:
well i love women, and i dont need my bike to get them, thats what my amazing good looks and charm are for.....
i was beaten with the ugly stick too many times :mrgreen: lol actually i could pick up girls if i tried but thats too much work for me so i just hope things reverse to where a chick will pick me up instead of me going after them

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Best Darn Brakes... post #17
heheh, I don't have the patience for that!, and besides, I always find that if a girls interested she will never actually say so, she is just going to give hints, so I never wait for the girl to make the first move.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Best Darn Brakes... post #18
kind of ****y, i know but it seems to work......

I

infantry43RIDER

Best Darn Brakes... post #19
RuLe said:
f*ck that

it takes skill to learn tricks and of course u dont practice them infront of people because u mostly fall alot depending on what it is and once u master that trick that takes u a long time. go out and show off infront of peopel and have fun
you are notorious for making dumb comments...seriously.
of course it takes skill to learn new tricks...but why the hell does it matter if you fall in front of someone...what are they possibly going to do to you? laugh? i know that might hurt you inside soo deeply (sarcasm).
for example if i wanted to learn...hmm...ill go back a bit...a double peg stall...embankment to rail...and there is always people walking by...im not going to stand around waiting so no one can see me attempt it...ill go and do it...who cares you fall they laugh maybe and they keep going...you try again and get it and chainsaw their faces.

F

federal_rider12

Best Darn Brakes... post #20
infantry43RIDER said:
RuLe said:
f*ck that

you are notorious for making dumb comments...seriously.
of course it takes skill to learn new tricks...but why the hell does it matter if you fall in front of someone...what are they possibly going to do to you? laugh? i know that might hurt you inside soo deeply (sarcasm).
for example if i wanted to learn...hmm...ill go back a bit...a double peg stall...embankment to rail...and there is always people walking by...im not going to stand around waiting so no one can see me attempt it...ill go and do it...who cares you fall they laugh maybe and they keep going...you try again and get it and chainsaw their faces.
ive had a couple chicks i really liked see me fall on the dumbest thing ever! i was riding around with my friend saw a ledge jumped up some stairs and jumped off the ledge which was like 2 1/2ft tall and i nose dived(i think something hooked my tire???) and fell flat on my face and both the girls were laughing and i just got up and was like that was fun i like when people see me fall so i dont have to tell them about it

[/quote] heheh, I don't have the patience for that!, and besides, I always find that if a girls interested she will never actually say so, she is just going to give hints, so I never wait for the girl to make the first move.
yeah i know girls like me but never said anything because their friends told me or they just kept hinting towards that but i moved so now i have no chance of getting them :cry: oh well they get in my way of riding and steal my money to go to the movies and mall and things like that(my money id be saving for parts!!!) thats why i been looking for a girl who rides too and is someone i like--corny shit there! :lol:

New Topics