Best Cassette Hub?

J

joey_dreaves

Best Cassette Hub? post #1
I want to buy i lhd cassette hub but dont no which one to choose out of profile, demolition and primo pro? ne suggestions?

K

Kaps

Best Cassette Hub? post #2
arite arite arite...get the Mosh Freedom cassette hub...im gonna get em...VERY EXPENCIVE BUT WORTH IT ($85)

G

gt_thumps

Best Cassette Hub? post #3
just buy the most expensive 1. they should hold up.

415fsxrules

Best Cassette Hub? post #4
i would go with primo cuss primo owns

E

evanc

Best Cassette Hub? post #5
Odyssey. Awesome customer service, superb quality, and they come with hella cogs.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Best Cassette Hub? post #6
I have heard great things about the primopro hub but not about the profile.

E

EasternBMX

Best Cassette Hub? post #7
odyssey has the best casset

J

johntheguru

Best Cassette Hub? post #8
prfile are the best imo.

i payed £165 for mine. 24 engagements with 4 pawls offset by 0.5 = 48 engagement hub.

very strong, relatively light, ALL spares available.

if this is too expensive. the primo cassette is very good although very overbuilt and rather heavy.

john

G

Best Cassette Hub? post #9
get sumthin other than an odyssey, cos thas wot av got, an all the lil homies in rampworx copied me, n Bongo ye fookin arse, its joey, read the name 8O

Jonny Liiiiiiid

415fsxrules

Best Cassette Hub? post #10
Jonny_Lid said:
get sumthin other than an odyssey, cos thas wot av got, an all the lil homies in rampworx copied me, n Bongo ye fookin arse, its joey, read the name 8O

Jonny Liiiiiiid
dont u hate when people copy what u got on your bike it makes me want to kill people :evil:

K

Kaps

Best Cassette Hub? post #11
why do u care so much?? they see a good part and buy it...a million other people probly have that same part but one specific person sucks because he likes a part of ur bike? get real

P

pimpdaddy

Best Cassette Hub? post #12
True Precision Stealths with 14mm axles. Simply the best money can buy and performs even better.

Demolitonbmx

Demolitonbmx

Best Cassette Hub? post #13
Dude, i know what you mean. Everytime i want a new part for my bike, everyone that lives near me that bikes wants the same damn thing all the sudden. I plan on gettin profile cranks, everyone else wants em, I want Snafu forks, everyone else just copies over again. So i guess i'm saying here is deal with it, cuz it happens to everyone.

R

reyesjr02

Best Cassette Hub? post #14
eh. my friend painted his bike pink like 3 years ago....now everyone has a pink bike in my town :roll:

C

cav89

Best Cassette Hub? post #15
Kaps said:
why do u care so much?? they see a good part and buy it...a million other people probly have that same part but one specific person sucks because he likes a part of ur bike? get real
thats not the point, the reason they r upset bout it is cus the dudes saw what THEY got, and copied them, not cus they liked the look of a part.

O

OdysseyRider

Best Cassette Hub? post #16
if u r a smooth rider, and case jumps very little, id get the profile mini. If u do case a lot, get the Profile SS. I have it and its a beauty. if u dont care about weight and u want a stronger hub, get the primo bc it is more for street abuse and park.

O

oli_g86

Best Cassette Hub? post #17
my odyssey hazard rides like a dream. I ride mostly park, some street and its holding up well.

New Topics