best bmx for street under 400 euros?

S

shadooow

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #1
Hi you all! i'm a beginner in bmx and i've already searched a long while on different bmx sites to find the bmx i need. I hesitate between:
- eastern sequenze 2004
-WTP Daredevil
-Fly Mc GYVER
-DK Fury
-Dragonfly one
:idea:
can you help me please? do you know the best websites to buy one ?

THANKS A LOT! :D

R

ride888

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #2
if you can afford the eastern sequence, good luck but they over price them too much

Looky at the eastern hercules

I

infantry43RIDER

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #3
out of those...daredevil.

S

shadooow

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #4
thanks a lot but i still hesitate between:
- eastern sequenze
- wtp daredevil
- dragonfly tx
- fly mcgyver
- dk six pack

i want to begin with street but i'd like to use my bike for flat too...
which one is the most famous?

I

infantry43RIDER

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #5
i don't care if you are hesitating...people gave some picks of there own including me if you read so go buy one and just ride.

S

shadooow

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #6
So to resume I just have to buy the one I prefer whithout feeling concerned about other advices :? ? That would be to easy 8O : there is always a bike that is better no :?: ?

P

Pyro insaine

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #7
Go 2 danscomp.com and get an eastern herculies, i have 1 and its a hella good bike.

S

shadooow

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #8
well i live in france so i'm wondering if the costs are not to hign to buy one in danscomp...what do you think (considering that i don't care about the time it will need for the shipping...)

thanks

I

infantry43RIDER

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #9
heres a hint...buy the bike YOU want because YOU are the only one riding it..not me or anyone else...YOU so just buy one that fits you and that you are happy with and have fun riding it.

i think there is some bmx mailorders for europe so do some searching for them.

S

shadooow

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #10
Thanks a lot, i think i'll get an eastern sequence 2004 (i was also thinking about a dragonfly tx.....) Just tell me if it's a big mistake! i hope not ....and what do you think about the brand called "FELT"?
Thanks for your answers! :)

I

infantry43RIDER

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #11
yea get that eastern if you want to.

i haven't heard much about felt i only know of one team rider...scotty cranmer so yea i haven't heard much about there products but i have seen that they have a bunch of new stuff for 04.

B

BioHazard

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #12
I don't really think you can go wrong with choosing a bike. I mean, any "brand name" bikes will suit you, or anyone fine. Everyone has their own preference as to which company they prefer. Me? I like S&M Bikes. Why? No reason in particular.

They're all well-made, and will suit your needs on the street, just get something lightweight that you feel comfortable on, nothing that leaves you feeling cramped up, or all strung out. As long as it feels "right" it'll ride alright.

Just remember, the bike doesn't make you a good rider. . .that's your job.

S

shadooow

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #13
thanks ! so i'll get the eastern sequence even if some guys said it's a little bit too expensive...but it looks damn good!

I

infantry43RIDER

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #14
ride now.

E

EasternBMX

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #15
Yeah get the Eastern you can ride flat on any bike untill you really get into it and then all those other parts help

S

shadooow

best bmx for street under 400 euros? post #16
. :( ..too bad i live in france! it cost about 399.90 euros 8O (even if i ordered it in germany....) so let's ride now :twisted: (and learn first :p )

New Topics