Best bike around $300

• Discuss Best bike around $300 in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I wanted to know your opinions on some of the freestyle bikes around $300 dollars. This will be my first BMX bike, I've been mtb for some time now... ...
  • Tags bike bikes street
A

Ace

Best bike around $300 post #1
I wanted to know your opinions on some of the freestyle bikes around $300 dollars. This will be my first BMX bike, I've been mtb for some time now. I'll also mostly be riding in a park and the streets of NYC. Im about 5' 11" and 155lbs if that makes a difference. Some of the bikes that I'm looking at are:
Haro F4 (I've heard mixed reviews)
Hoffman 900
DK Cleveland
FIT Pro
Giant Modem G
Diamondback Orion
I'm open to suggestions on any other bike, so feel free to post, I'm also prepared to go a little higher on the price if you guys think it's well worth it

T

thumpgun

Best bike around $300 post #2
Checkout Redline's bikes as well. They are excellent and priced really well. If you're looking for street series they have the Slant for about $400. I've also checked out the Diamondback stuff. Very nice and solid. The Orion is pretty nice.

I

IZaVeN

Best bike around $300 post #3
ace ur a newbie

I

IZaVeN

Best bike around $300 post #4
/spam!

I

IZaVeN

Best bike around $300 post #5
/spam!

I

IZaVeN

Best bike around $300 post #6
/spam!

I

IZaVeN

Best bike around $300 post #7
/spam!

I

IZaVeN

Best bike around $300 post #8
/spam!

I

IZaVeN

Best bike around $300 post #9
/spam!

A

Ace

Best bike around $300 post #10
thumpgun-thanks
IZaVen - I assume that you're one of the resident assholes (even though about a fifth of your posts are in this thread) and you guys need to chill a bit. Seriously dude lighten up. You're right I am new to the sport. Also if you look at the description of this forum it does say "questions" so this is not spam

I

IZaVeN

Best bike around $300 post #11
ok wtf are u talkin about

D

darkd3vil

Best bike around $300 post #12
umm ya check out the redline series or even get the dk or even look at a wtp daredevil so ya go with what ya like

G

Best bike around $300 post #13
Build a bike up, buy a frame and build!(thats what i will say to any one, if they are saying what bike do i get). Ride what your riding now and buy a frame and put the parts on it. Sorted you have a good frame and ok parts, then ver time replace the parts and you have a ****ing sick bike.

If you want one of them bikes i would get the DK Clevland, oh and you do know the fit bike complete is not the fit 1 frame. Its a cheap imitation. Thats if you did not know. Every angle is the same but it is not usa made, so basically its a cheap version, the metal and shit is not as strong and the parts are also not as strong as they are also imitations. The only real parts are the stem and te bars and maybe a few other little parts. Out

P

Parma John

Best bike around $300 post #14
FIT PRO
way better than the other bikes you listed

S

SnM

Best bike around $300 post #15
ebay

Check out Ebay too, I saw a loaded Machneil ruben on there with 3pc profiles, hazard cassette wheelset for like 390 with only a few hours left to bid, I got my S&M challenger, race forks and a redneck stem all for only $50 on Ebay. just to a search for "bmx" you'll get tons of shit.

R

Revenge

Best bike around $300 post #16
wtp airwin....if you can find one. wtp don't produce them anymore as far as i know.

New Topics