best beginner bike ever

• Discuss best beginner bike ever in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Integral Slauson. $399 Full chromoly frame, chromoly Integral fork with alloy compression cap, integrated headset, 2-pc bars, U-brake and lever... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
mack_turtle

mack_turtle

best beginner bike ever post #1
Integral Slauson. $399
Full chromoly frame, chromoly Integral fork with alloy compression cap, integrated headset, 2-pc bars, U-brake and lever, Integral grips, 3-pc Primo Powerbite cranks with sealed 22mm Spanish BB, 36T chainwheel, unsealed front and rear hubs with 14mm axles, Integral 13T freewheel, Primo Hemorrhoid seat, Primo Wall tires, Primo Tenderizer platform pedals and 2 steel pegs. 20.5" Toptube. (33.4 lbs)

http://www.danscomp.com/101537.php?cat=BIKES

that's a bike with a dope frame and the best cranks in the world. semi-cheesy wheels and heavy tires are the only downsides, but those cam be easily upgraded. if you think this bike is too heavy, do some pushups. you can cut the axles and seatpost and get some lighter pegs and tires and it will instantly feel a ton lighter anyways.

this bike is much, much better than most of the other completes in it's price range. i ride an Integral Expo frame and it's been good to me for the last year.

glover

glover

best beginner bike ever post #2
looks allright, those tyres seem massive

J

Jak

best beginner bike ever post #3
woah that is really nice! if only the sprocket was nicer :(

Red Horn

Red Horn

best beginner bike ever post #4
mack_turtle

mack_turtle

best beginner bike ever post #5
take the pegs off, cut the seatpost down, trim the axles and change the tires and you could easily loose three pounds and get that bike sub-30 lbs.

it's strong, so it's a good investment for a beginner. nothing flimsy here. with the money you save buying this bike, you could easily save toward upgrades to scale the weight down.

J

Jak

best beginner bike ever post #6
its going to be my new 'what bike should i buy' recommendation

T

troy

best beginner bike ever post #8
It has Powerbites! :O

Awesomeness. That thing is a tank, I would ride it for suree.

Levimoody

Levimoody

best beginner bike ever post #9
$400 for a beginner bike? If only i was rich!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics